What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

been on a training day today, got a new pannasonic cf-c1 touch screen laptop / tablet for work, running windows 8 and all sorts of fancy stuff, huge step up from my previous 10 year old windows 2000 brick i had to use , then back to the yard to have a play round and do another online training event , before buggering of early , now on holiday for 2 weeks

been on a training day today, got a new pannasonic cf-c1 touch screen laptop / tablet for work, running windows 8 and all sorts of fancy stuff, huge step up from my previous 10 year old windows 2000 brick i had to use , then back to the yard to have a play round and do another online training event , before buggering of early , now on holiday for 2 weeks

That's not a training day, that's an end-of-term-bring-your-toys-in day!

Oh and for me today it was the usual shopping for the fridge and cupboards and then we got on with DIY in yep. . ... the front bedroom!

Got lots done and even got the planed oak ready to make the door for the back bedroom smiley-cool05.gif

Oh found a new smiley page smiley-computer005.gif

• Like 1

Lets face it Robert, theres no pint selling the 375. You need to have both :laugh:

4wd then robert?? or another 2wd,as pat said, why not have both??? never have enough tractors can you

@JD6910 and sean I wish we could have both money wise if we had it we would buy the MF390T and find a set of loader brackets so we could use the loader on the two tractors but eh you can dream ha ha!

Thank you very much David,appreciated, ;) ;)

Regards

Joe.

You're very welcome Joe. I had an absolutely fantastic time finding another one to photograph. It postively walked away with that Vaderstad drill too like it wasn't even there. I will eventually have a full set of photographs and video footage of it posted to my tractor thread in due course. :)

School this morning. Got home then put straight on the tractor, managed to get 40 acres combined by 9 tonight, including a visit from FTF's resident twitcher :laugh:

Thanks for having me again Patrick and pointing me in the direction of lots of other equipment and combines too. I had a fantastic afternoon's twitching. :)

Thanks for having me again Patrick and pointing me in the direction of lots of other equipment and combines too. I had a fantastic afternoon's twitching. :)

More than welcome anytime David, even if we aren't busy might be able to show you someone that is. Always good to see some equiptment I recognise in your photos.

More than welcome anytime David, even if we aren't busy might be able to show you someone that is. Always good to see some equiptment I recognise in your photos.

Thank you Patrick. It's certainly fascinating area for equipment of all shapes and sizes. Plenty added to my hit list today for future reference. I will eventually post all these photographs up to my two main threads. Hope to be out and about again tommorow until the sun goes down. :)