What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

spent the day digging out a corner of my shed trying to figure out why a big holes opened up below it ??? I am guessing its settlement from all the recent work, but nothing else has dropped, shed was down by a good 6",and the soil was just dropping away , i managed to get down to hard rocks about 3 ft down , so set a pile of breeze blocks on quick set concrete, shed currently sat on a bit of 2x4 steel box, at that corner being held just above the blocks by a trolly jack, concretes prob ok to drop it onto now, but I will give it overnight to set for sure  

I had to miss the road run we do for charity this year as I was bailing hay which was a shame but you look like you had a good turnout for yours hope it did not rain as the last one I did it fell down and I did not have a cab on my tractor

Had good weather all day although it didn't matter to me as I had a cab!

• Like 1

Sounds as nice as our old six cylinders from the past, hellish quick and very free revving , costs 30 quid a year road tax and we got a refund on our insurance , have driven the same engine since december as its the same one in the wifes car, diference is when i put it into sport mode,mine really stiffens up and is even more fun to drive, when i get brave i will put it in sport plus , without the wife is what i really mean

• Like 3

Sounds as nice as our old six cylinders from the past, hellish quick and very free revving , costs 30 quid a year road tax and we got a refund on our insurance , have driven the same engine since december as its the same one in the wifes car, diference is when i put it into sport mode,mine really stiffens up and is even more fun to drive, when i get brave i will put it in sport plus , without the wife is what i really mean

Wife ,Brave ,and Stiffening up should not all be in the same post Sean cant blame Robbo for wanting to take his car

• Like 3

Spent Saturday ploughing this very wet and compacted field which last November I was asked if I would farm it which I did planed to subsoil it but its rained every day since I combined it so through I would plough it and if we get a dry week I will still subsoil it before drilling the other picture shows in the distance a 60 acre field of wheat still to be cut which is not mine   

post-1115-0-70774200-1441573512_thumb.jp

post-1115-0-70251200-1441573677_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Yes its going black there is 700 acres of wheat still to cut on one farm only 2 fields away in the opposite direction and on a dull day it really looks black

Well hopefully it is a good week this week, going by the forecast it is going to improve as the week goes on. I cut 8 acre of second cut for haylage yesterday although had a hold up when a PTO UJ set alight!. I'm off to do another 8 now so watch it pi$$ down all week!

post-4142-0-13166400-1441618899_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Been pressing the land I rent over at Baylem which is about 25minutes away from my farm .The press is a 3.5m Edlington  which I was pulling at 6.6km/h with the tines in the ground 75-100mm which is leaving the land ready for drilling LEEDS winter wheat weather permitting around the 25th of this month   

post-1115-0-43469300-1442005005_thumb.jp

post-1115-0-67235600-1442005212_thumb.jp

post-1115-0-58101400-1442005415_thumb.jp

post-1115-0-83707400-1442005614_thumb.jp

post-1115-0-75085300-1442005729_thumb.jp

post-1115-0-93153700-1442005906_thumb.jp

• Like 3