What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

6 hours ago, mb86 said:

At least the 2nd tests were clear, but not much consolation I know. When have the ministry ever used common sense, do you think they are going to wait till you have a clear test to grant the movement licence? You could potentially have the holding number on the rented land changed to the same as your own land which may mean they can't stop you. we did this with 60 acre next door on a yearly tenancy which made moving grass maggots (sheep) round a hell of a lot less complicated.  

Good point Martin. We will have welfare issues if it hots up in the spring, so they will have to be turned out. Fingers crossed we will be clear in March .

3 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Good point Martin. We will have welfare issues if it hots up in the spring, so they will have to be turned out. Fingers crossed we will be clear in March .

Yes fingers crosses. Hope it goes well today. 

My Mum is from that neck of the woods.You should have seen it about 2 weeks ago.Main Galway Limerick road was blocked at petrol station and pumps going full time. About 2 miles from Labane they dug a trench 2.5 miles to the sea in Kinvara to try and alleviate the problem

1 hour ago, ford4ever said:

My Mum is from that neck of the woods.You should have seen it about 2 weeks ago.Main Galway Limerick road was blocked at petrol station and pumps going full time. About 2 miles from Labane they dug a trench 2.5 miles to the sea in Kinvara to try and alleviate the problem

Ya i got fuel there seen the water i do bring them down to the new motor way 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!!! Now that I would say is the definition of a write off!! 

Well today day I have managed cleaned out my EGR valve, changed my air filter, crankcase breather filter/oil separator and fitted me new back box. Just got to do an oil change so it's all ready for next Saturday's remap!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jordan_coe2012 said:

Wow!!!! Now that I would say is the definition of a write off!! 

Well today day I have managed cleaned out my EGR valve, changed my air filter, crankcase breather filter/oil separator and fitted me new back box. Just got to do an oil change so it's all ready for next Saturday's remap!!

Well was at the galway rally over the weekend very wet and few cars off the road . 

Here few photo off 1 car .. 

What car you getting remaped ??

On 7 February 2016 at 10:59 PM, trigger82 said:

Well was at the galway rally over the weekend very wet and few cars off the road . 

Here few photo off 1 car .. 

What car you getting remaped ??

I have a e90 bmw 320d se 163ps. I'm having some trouble after the works been done think I may go back to a OEM filter think as now there a second when I put me foot down that it hesitates then the boost comes in! :(

Edited by Jordan_coe2012

50 minutes ago, Jordan_coe2012 said:

I have a e90 bmw 320d se 163ps. I'm having some trouble after the works been done think I may go back to a OEM filter think as now there a second when I put me foot down that it hesitates then the boost comes in! :(

BMTroubleyou ...;D

• Like 1

Have you checked the engine mapping ect Jordan?? If you go for after market stuff sometimes it throws it out , may just need a rolling road tune to correct the small flat spots in the mapping . Mates golf had similar issues when he messed with it, didn't take much to sort just a few minor tweaks 

8 hours ago, Jdeere6910 said:

TB testing as well yesterday and today. Slow job when there's 1100 to test along with milking 600 of them.

car shopping tomorrow at least though 

Do you get my problem animals that just wont go into the crush Pat?

8 hours ago, Jdeere6910 said:

TB testing as well yesterday and today. Slow job when there's 1100 to test along with milking 600 of them.

car shopping tomorrow at least though 

Doing a heard test today hope all goes well . Bit off a wet day for it do .. 

What car you after as i sell car i could help you out .. 

8 hours ago, CMB said:

Do you get my problem animals that just wont go into the crush Pat?

We do all the cows in the parlour as you can walk down the front of them so no problems there. Get the occasional in calf heifer that is a pain but never really struggle too much as they have been AI'd in the crush for the last 12 weeks. Block calving so all the heifers are either 17ish months old or 4-5 months, which makes handling a bit easier.

8 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Doing a heard test today hope all goes well . Bit off a wet day for it do .. 

What car you after as i sell car i could help you out .. 

The job is always worse when its wet. 

Looking at Nissan Navara's, to satisfy my craving for a pick up

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jdeere6910 said:

We do all the cows in the parlour as you can walk down the front of them so no problems there. Get the occasional in calf heifer that is a pain but never really struggle too much as they have been AI'd in the crush for the last 12 weeks. Block calving so all the heifers are either 17ish months old or 4-5 months, which makes handling a bit easier.

The job is always worse when its wet. 

Looking at Nissan Navara's, to satisfy my craving for a pick up

Not a bad bus those navaras. Uncle had one from new, think it's a 09. Seems to go through plenty of front wheel bearings thiugh.