What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

3 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Buy the same leopard smithy, double your money by selling it to a certain member on here from Warrington. I'm sure he will make room in his garden.

Don't know who that might be ::) but yes, buy the Same Leopard

• Like 3

Just now Weve been watching the northern lights, it is still showing if any other northerners on here have a look. first time the missus has seen them and it must be 10 years since I saw them last. 

• Like 1

Just back from a full morning , 08.00 start , from the hospital after the wife's 6 month cancer tests picked up some markers , she's Been  through a full set of tests inc Mri scan ct scan ultra  sounds  ,the works  along with a good pint of blood out ,and thankfully it's all come back as clear, just goes to show how good the nhs is, only found out last Wednesday we had to go, been a long few days and not the best of things to be doing on her birthday either  

2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Just back from a full morning , 08.00 start , from the hospital after the wife's 6 month cancer tests picked up some markers , she's Been  through a full set of tests inc Mri scan ct scan ultra  sounds  ,the works  along with a good pint of blood out ,and thankfully it's all come back as clear, just goes to show how good the nhs is, only found out last Wednesday we had to go, been a long few days and not the best of things to be doing on her birthday either  

Not pushed the like button Sean but thinking of both of you I am sure it will be ok , wish your wife a happy birthday from us all down in Suffolk

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 6:51 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Another one to the full size collection smithy?? looks original enough and un molested, though at this rate your new shed / washroom / kitchen won't be big enough ;)

If I do buy it it will be put to work in my mates wood yard on a splitter  

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:37 AM, chris.watson said:

Buy the same leopard smithy, double your money by selling it to a certain member on here from Warrington. I'm sure he will make room in his garden.

Yes Chris it would look good in his front garden, better than them gnomes

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 7:48 AM, MadMark said:

I think if smithy buys any more real or model tractors he'll have to put a bed in his shed and call it a "smithy flat";D

Its not far of now mark if I buy anymore her indoors said she would send me up there ,better not tell her what I bought on Saturday at the m+m auction and the Stowmarket railway club swap meet on sunday  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, smithy said:

Not pushed the like button Sean but thinking of both of you I am sure it will be ok , wish your wife a happy birthday from us all down in Suffolk

It's all clear mate, they just wanted to be 100% sure , just came as a surprise as to date everything's come back negative, sort of shook us a bit, but hopefully we will both sleep properly now as since Wednesday we haven't really 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tractorman810 said:

It's all clear mate, they just wanted to be 100% sure , just came as a surprise as to date everything's come back negative, sort of shook us a bit, but hopefully we will both sleep properly now as since Wednesday we haven't really 

Brilliant news good to hear  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Sounds like the missus and you have been through the works a bit, but great news now. Cancer is something that will have affected most if not all of us on here in one way or another. 

She has Martin, but we have been lucky, first one was caught just in time, and I mean just, very scary time, , this caught us as quick, but is all clear, some sort of granular cell growth, 100% not cancer, but after the first 18 months ago they won't take any chances

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

She has Martin, but we have been lucky, first one was caught just in time, and I mean just, very scary time, , this caught us as quick, but is all clear, some sort of granular cell growth, 100% not cancer, but after the first 18 months ago they won't take any chances

Just goes to show how lucky we are having the NHS. 

2 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Off to west cork rally for weekend should be very good rally .. 

As your heading down ...stop off in Innishannon and have a look in O Murchu's shop ..Lots and lots of  models of all sorts ..Mostly farm .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

As your heading down ...stop off in Innishannon and have a look in O Murchu's shop ..Lots and lots of  models of all sorts ..Mostly farm .

Tks justy you going out to look at rally ?? Weather looks good . Just at first stage now 

41 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

Tks justy you going out to look at rally ?? Weather looks good . Just at first stage now 

Tomorrow maybe .. Brother is in it . Gavin Sheehan and Bernard Foley.. blue EG6 Civic SiR ..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, trigger82 said:

What his car number as i get a photo off it . 

They crashed out on the Ring stage ..over a bump at 100mph + spun & backwards into a wall... Game over ..::) but they are fine ..no injuries ..car in sh*t..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

They crashed out on the Ring stage ..over a bump at 100mph + spun & backwards into a wall... Game over ..::) but they are fine ..no injuries ..car in sh*t..

Ahw f..k that hope there all ok ...