What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

7 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Yeah all done ok to spec Paul, was trained when I first joined Bt, plus the builders mate will sign it all off after test no worries, it's only basic moving at present, the new stuff into the fuse box ect they will do .

ideal Sean,ive seen many electrical cock ups done by people who think they know what they are doing,but having the paperwork as well is perfect

• Like 1

Fitted two locks on the gas and electric cupboards after the little one found out how to open them, and also made and fitted a gate in the garden ,again to stop her,as she's found out how to get up to where all the tools and stuff is kept, a little earlier than we thought. 

• Like 2

Baled some hay yesterday, the grass in this field got too long for the cows so I left it to grow and cut it Saturday. Wasn't expecting to get small squares but it was lovely hay so tried the baler out on it, got 252 off it. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 8

Lots of International drivers entered this one Cyril I hear.. But would have loved to have seen New Zealander MAD MIKE Whiddett come over with his 4 Rotor FD Mazda RX-7.Cause his around the UK this week , Darrin McNamara has a 1400 BHP R35 GTR Skyline there I hear. !!!

21 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Lots of International drivers entered this one Cyril I hear.. But would have loved to have seen New Zealander MAD MIKE Whiddett come over with his 4 Rotor FD Mazda RX-7.Cause his around the UK this week , Darrin McNamara has a 1400 BHP R35 GTR Skyline there I hear. !!!

Yes Mlke whiddett was over last year 

Yes the R35 GTR Just class 

20160701_151937.jpg

• Like 1

12 glorious hours ahead of me driving classic tucks around the Shrewsbury and Oswestry area  these trucks range from nearly new to a 1994 m reg 143 midliner with rear tag  or shall I drive a y reg volvo ummm mm the decisions that face me ha

• Like 2

Just got to the school to pick up the grandaughter and am now sat watching them do the field gun run,. With half size gun and ammo wagon , and the little tackers  ain't half fast at it too, anyone who doesn't know what it is do a YouTube search and watch by far the most dangerous bit of fun the navy use to have