What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

10 minutes ago, 0025 said:

delivering combine to the great Yorkshire show yesterday!

if anyone is going, its on AWSM farming's stand next to the big wheel!

WP_20160710_11_55_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20160710_12_06_04_Pro.jpg

WP_20160710_12_06_44_Pro.jpg

WP_20160710_12_06_56_Pro.jpg

WP_20160710_13_16_07_Pro.jpg

WP_20160710_14_09_13_Pro.jpg

WP_20160710_14_11_43_Pro.jpg

WP_20160710_14_48_50_Pro.jpg

Had you fare to drive that on the road . Some time off the year see 1 off these on the road :laugh:

1 minute ago, trigger82 said:

Had you fare to drive that on the road . Some time off the year see 1 off these on the road :laugh:

yea it took around an hour and a half to drive it up. But to set up and park up the trailer and forklift in compound was another story!

• Like 1

been swapping my van over today,i am now the non proud driver of a fiat ducato, sadly its half the size of my old transit,although according to fleet its the same cubic meterage in the back, what they neglect to say is ,the way the have bodge racked it out you can only half fill it with the kit i have to carry, once all the signage and saftey gear i need to carry by law is on,i only have 3 750mm wide by 400mm deep shelfs to put any actual stores on,which is barely 1 skills worth, i regularly swap between at least 3 over an average week,sometimes in a day, so no idea how i will manage now,suspect its going to mean more driving back and forward to the yard to get stores per job,not just go direct to it, great when we go anything up to 2 hrs from the yard distance wise . but hey its got a 240 v inverter and microwave in it :of;D which is what all engineers have wanted apparently 

19 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

been swapping my van over today,i am now the non proud driver of a fiat ducato, sadly its half the size of my old transit,although according to fleet its the same cubic meterage in the back, what they neglect to say is ,the way the have bodge racked it out you can only half fill it with the kit i have to carry, once all the signage and saftey gear i need to carry by law is on,i only have 3 750mm wide by 400mm deep shelfs to put any actual stores on,which is barely 1 skills worth, i regularly swap between at least 3 over an average week,sometimes in a day, so no idea how i will manage now,suspect its going to mean more driving back and forward to the yard to get stores per job,not just go direct to it, great when we go anything up to 2 hrs from the yard distance wise . but hey its got a 240 v inverter and microwave in it :of;D which is what all engineers have wanted apparently 

Shaun I have escaped the changeover of my 56 plate transit and it is still not down for changeover, I will say you will never get a another HOT brew again  .......I have not heard a positive work about any of the new vans  "Everybody gets what nobody wants"

10 hours ago, MadMark said:

Don't worry Sean it'll spend more time in the garage being fixed so you wont be using it much, and the microwave is so you can heat up your own pies instead of spending half the day driving to Greggs!!>:D

dont get greggs this way mate,well not in plymouth,not seen one anywhere localish actually .i suspect it will be in soon for repair,took it for a drive today and it keeps jumpimg out of 6th gear when bimbling along on the main road, just what you want in the outside lane at 70 ,certainly not driver error as foot was off the clutch and hands on the steering wheel .build quallitys terrrible the door pilar pannels hanging off already ,and the glove box shuts but looks like its half open .

3 hours ago, county999 said:

Shaun I have escaped the changeover of my 56 plate transit and it is still not down for changeover, I will say you will never get a another HOT brew again  .......I have not heard a positive work about any of the new vans  "Everybody gets what nobody wants"

thats the mad thing of it all, we have guys running round in 05 ,55 and a few older, all in way worse condition than mine,most in the garage more than out working,yet fleet are replacing my 57 one and today the 3 others went to people on 58 and a 60 plate ??? theres no logic in it at all,