What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

9 hours ago, L33 DA17ON said:

Nothing like seeing the tractor pull into the field with mowercon. That smell of freshly cut grass. Looks like a good crop you have there. There nothing on ours yet itll be a late one for us this year I think shill have owes and lambs in meadows. Saying that theres still ewes lambing :huh:

yeah your right lee you cant beat the smell of new mown grass

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

stevie , i am meant to be on holiday right now, should be up suffolk ,sat in the hot tube on the farm with a ice cold aspals cider firmly in me hand after a planned family bbq ,  at least the weathers nice i guess ..

Should have been going to Florida this Friday but that has now been postponed until 2021.

21 hours ago, smithy said:

Is it going for silage or hay ,it certainly has a nice colourer to it in the bottom ,some I have seen have gone brown  

this field went for silage smithy but a couple of others they mown is going for hay

• Like 1

On 5/26/2020 at 7:26 PM, Tractorman810 said:

stevie , i am meant to be on holiday right now, should be up suffolk ,sat in the hot tube on the farm with a ice cold aspals cider firmly in me hand after a planned family bbq ,  at least the weathers nice i guess ..

would you have been going to the Suffolk Show like you did last time 

2 hours ago, jmd said:

matt finishing mowing in the last field with the other mower in there as well and picking up earlier in the week

20200526_193224 (2).jpg

Looks a bit of nice grass again john. Good to see your 83' being put to work. 

• Like 2

Just been and seen the old  dear  Face to face for the first time in 10 or what ever weeks it is now, sat in the garden and raided her chocolate box. Now home and just set the first 3 yrd finish boards round the current build, can do these as i know exactly where this ones going, once finished i can fill the gaps and decide on a granary or not as the space will be a lot clearer to see 

25 minutes ago, mb86 said:

wonder if John managed a few loads in between Matt behind the wheel Martin.... @jmd pity you not got photo's of silage then and now with them being Marshall men at heart, be like old times if they had the 804 for a day

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

There be one or two on here that will remember my dad, so in memory of the 9th anniversary of his passing i took the 804 up to his final resting spot for a bit of a natter and catch up with him in the sunshine, no doubt he wouldnt have been impressed by me swapping the Major for the Marshall but the sunshine shining and a great view to catch up with him :) 

IMG_8069.JPG

IMG_8066.JPG

IMG_8070.JPG

Very nice to get out on that beast. Love a Marshall tractor. Had one one greenside years ago. We bought it of a dairy farmer over at eagles field Scottish boarders. He had a second home stord in his garage that he said was the very last one that came off the production line. Think it was old b red or d reg something like that. Used to love the sound and whistle of them.. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mb86 said:

There's a few lights on that chopper Cyril!  What was wrong with the fastcrap with it's bonnet up in the background?

Fasttrack blowing out the the rad on it and the cab it the air pump on the tractor 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mb86 said:

that was the same field matt was mowing a couple of days before [the pictures i posted up] yeah 83 got a few load in blew cobwebs of:D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

wonder if John managed a few loads in between Matt behind the wheel Martin.... @jmd pity you not got photo's of silage then and now with them being Marshall men at heart, be like old times if they had the 804 for a day

no i didnt manage any loads paul they had a break down just after i took this picture and didnt get going again until day after. dont think ive got any pictures of 804 but miight have one of 854 rowing up from a few years back

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

There be one or two on here that will remember my dad, so in memory of the 9th anniversary of his passing i took the 804 up to his final resting spot for a bit of a natter and catch up with him in the sunshine, no doubt he wouldnt have been impressed by me swapping the Major for the Marshall but the sunshine shining and a great view to catch up with him :) 

IMG_8069.JPG

IMG_8066.JPG

IMG_8070.JPG

looks well in the sunshine paul. im sure once your dad heard it he would have forgiven you. i belive its on fire longridge fell now paul

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

IMG_8069.JPG

IMG_8066.JPG

IMG_8070.JPG

That is a wonderful  view to have Paul and in that sunshine your tractor stands out 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jmd said:

looks well in the sunshine paul. im sure once your dad heard it he would have forgiven you. i belive its on fire longridge fell now paul

Cheers John, i heard there was a fire up there and also a slight one with a bit of smoke up kemple end... be the disposable bbq brigade out picnicing.... maybe your right though although you got a hand in collecting both the Major and Marshall, happen thats why the 802 and Nuffy are taking so long hahhaa 

• Like 1