That should say a lot!

JC

In 1991 i visited the New Holland factory in Belgium they were producing 25 combines a week 65% were destined for France i would like to know what the figures are now all the farming press publish new tractor registrations but nothings mentioned about combines i would say New Holland must hold the biggest share in this country followed closely by Claas

All these combine pics and the majority seem to be Claas, that should tell you something!  ;D::)

too true!!!, all the ones i've seen are claas, i think a few may be the same as their contractors but not 100% :-\. Some who didnt have a claas last year seem to have this time round

i saw another 5 tonight :D :D

have yet to see the JD but i know its around and havent seen a massey yet :( :'(

i guess combines are like cars or tractors they have there good runs then slip out of favor as other companys catch up and go past them in development, then vice versa, ,but yes theres a lot of older class down this way,over other makes it has to be said

i guess combines are like cars or tractors they have there good runs then slip out of favor as other companys catch up and go past them in development, then vice versa, ,but yes theres a lot of older class down this way,over other makes it has to be said

Claas have yet to slip out of favour!

No pics it was in a field i drive by almost everyday i dont have a camera phone but i should get some new batts for my digital cam because i see loads of cracking kit while im out and about. And my workshop looks out over lots of arable fields.

No pics it was in a field i drive by almost everyday i dont have a camera phone but i should get some new batts for my digital cam because i see loads of cracking kit while im out and about. And my workshop looks out over lots of arable fields.

Thanks Bovril man  ;):-*