please dont start this debate off again ::):D, the last fords did have blue cabs, if you look back in past posts there is the full history about cab/chassie and even paint shade colours ;) the stickers may need to have newholland in small letters next to the ford wording depending on date of this tractors production

i made a 7840 with white cab and light blue chassie for deerest, pics on here somewere

Nice little tractor, like that one. See what people mean about the UH wheel/tyres etc but thats a decent, modest looking convo if you ask me. Maybe trimming a couple of mil off the top of the exhaust would be worth doing though. After they curved forwards they stopped.

:)

HEY!

It doesn't matter!

It is BLUE

Blue is more complex than red or green.

Blue is BETTER than red or green.

Changing the colour of the cab roof is a hell of a lot cheaper than trying to trade an unreliable piece of red or green against a tidy piece of blue.

Lets enjoy the fact that somebody has taken the time to build an 8340, and not get bogged down in the little things.

If we want to discuss little things we can discuss red or green!

HEY!

It doesn't matter!

It is BLUE

Blue is more complex than red or green.

Blue is BETTER than red or green.

Changing the colour of the cab roof is a hell of a lot cheaper than trying to trade an unreliable piece of red or green against a tidy piece of blue.

Lets enjoy the fact that somebody has taken the time to build an 8340, and not get bogged down in the little things.

If we want to discuss little things we can discuss red or green!

Exactly SPN, well put  :D :D ;) ;) ;)

i doubt it as ill paint them the wrong colour for the worlds ford/newholland expert!!!!!! ::)

i agree the blue topped 8340 may look better with newholland stickers but "does the face look bothered"

what do you say deerest? atleast im making the mudguards the correct type for this model unlike some other version that are on the market.

im no ford expert so ill stick to my masseys and john deeres ;)

Ditto the post above. After doing a few you may find ways of doing things, different parts etc and make changes yourself. If they are selling mate, keep makin'em!!! And yes the arches make a huge difference.

just to update on the colour dispute i saw a blue topped FORD 8340  P:reg 2day leading corn, its a local contractors so i will get a pic of it if i can, i knew they were out there as thats why ive built the model ones

I drove a P reg blue topped 8340 SLE if that helps  :) Got a picture of it (SLR) could scan it.