Can't see the why anyone would be interested in this tractor

Rick

Havn't we sat in one of those Ben... is that what Potato face has got  ???

no, its potato head isnt it???? ??? ???::)

yeah he had one but i thought the front looked different :-\ :-\, have to check my photos ;)

yeah it was, big mutha too!! ;D

siku do a model of it i think as you were gonna buy it for him ;)

shop keeper yes sir & what can i do for you ?

marky i'd like to but a new siku deutz  please

shopkeeper there you go sir !

marky  and another one please but could you please put it in a plain brown paper bag please ?* marky strart to go red *

shop keeper but of course sir *he replies with a conspiritual wink *

:D :D :D

shop keeper yes sir & what can i do for you ?

marky i'd like to but a new siku deutz  please

shopkeeper there you go sir !

marky  and another one please but could you please put it in a plain brown poaper bag please ?* marky strart to go red *

shop keeper but of course sir *he replies with a conspiritual wink *

:D :D :D

That's why Potato Head never got one  :-[:D :D

I agree with NewHolland2.

They are a very under rated tractor. I worked for a company that got the dealership when they first came out a few years ago, yes they had their niggles but what doesn't.  Since then only really had alot to do with Fergies in the summer time. But earlier in the harvest I drove a Agrotron 150, what a tractor high up, good allround vision (unlike the Fergies), brilliant gear shift and  really impressed as to how all the niggles seem to have been ironed out, SDF seem to have really listen to what the operater wants. Everything in easy reach unlike the 05 MF 6480. Got to farm yesterday to be asked if I wanted to go ploughing for the day on a demo tractor, a brand new Agrotron 265 what a machine couldn't fault it at all, everything at arms length and were it shoud be. Enjoy!

post-174-132638539479_thumb.jpg

I have drivven a few deutz' in the past    Agrotrons and agrostars and agroplus's and found them easy to drive and comfortable

I don't have a favourite make of tractor but i would rate deutz's very highly

"never floated my boat" WHAT!!!!! :o :o :o

Seriously, y'buy what y' like. Drive one, then get back to me  ;)

Where did you take those pictures Rick? Alberta? Which town?

Just outside of Red Deer Alberta what has happened is that a lot of Dutch have come over and they want their Fendts and Agrotrons....

I'm a fan of the Agrotron's......Some of the earlier ones such as the Agrotron 90 I wasn't too keen on but the later ones have some really nice styling espcially the 165 and TTV etc...... :);) ;)

Me too Mart, I think they look quite nice too, the styling is good and they always boasted plenty of cab room  :)