Zetor Forterra

CX820Joe

Heres a link to a photo, this is the 128HP 11741:

http://www.rietmanhasselt.nl/IMAGES/Zetor/Zetor%2011741%20Forterra.jpg

I can well understand why it wouldn't be so popular as a model - you don't see that many about, though I passed a dealers in Llanfyllin (near Oswestry) the other day and there was an array of new machines on his forecourt - think they always were quite popular in Wales!!

Joe

who made the zetor convo that gareth had for sale, mr missing? was based on the jd 5 series chassis and cab?

I can't remember who made it but it did look good.......As you say it was based on the John Deere 5410, I think the bonnet must have been scratch-built or similar though as it was sloping I seem to remember....... :-\ :-\ ;)

It was some guy in holland - I bought one from Gareth just before he mysteriously disappeared off the face of the earth ??? It looks like a JD 5410 base and maybe a Cergos bonnet but cant be sure - it could be a scratch built bonnet also?? Aidan

can you post a pic of it sometime mate?

I seem to think they were coming through Brian Norman..... Andy might know as he bought one from a different source to Gareth.......I wonder if he went in the mincer??  :-\

i remember the pic/model.....where did he go ??? ???

I seem to think they were coming through Brian Norman..... Andy might know as he bought one from a different source to Gareth.......I wonder if he went in the mincer??  :-\

same thing crossed my mind to be honest, weird he just vanished that way, hopefully hes ok if he aint coming on here anyway