At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

em cattle pix look well mate

Cheers Ol  :)

Lovely bullocks there, Mart. A nice set of twins too is it or was one fostered or something?

They are indeed Tris. No both belong to the old girl - second oldest cow on the farm and she produced those two wee crackers  :)

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to bring this up to date a bit I think.......Harvest at Moatmill is complete including 5 weeks I had at potatoes for a nearby farm that has hired trailers from us in the past.......

7.jpg

6.jpg

We had a 6465 on hire from the local dealer for 2 weeks to allow me to get to the tatties and the boss to finish up at home but it wasn't all plain sailing

12.jpg

10.jpg

Nice update Mart. Are you happy with the new trailers ???

Thanks Bill. New Vegcraft is a superb trailer, well built and strong with some nice updated features including an extra step as part of the walkway to aid getting onto the trailer and repositioned LED marker lights. The new Herron is really too big for us and is purely for hire but seems as solid a trailer as our current 14 and 16 tonne models.

Im so glad to see this up and running again Martin

Hows the 3095 going i hope you still have it [img alt=:)]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/smiley.gif 

Indeed she is, she's now nearing the 14,000 hour mark and just recently had a new oil pump fitted so she's still going strong....... :)

spooky, new toy then eh mate, same spec as the last one??? what about the 95?? i know you mentioned the possibillity of swapping it a while back

Aye just the same spec again Sean, only thing we've added is the top level indicators and a CB Radio. Although the engine is different, the new one has the Sisu engine as opposed to the Perkins in the old one.

So you have christened your new toy in "dubs" already I see Mart [img alt=;)]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif [img alt=;)]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif 

Sadly not much choice on a day like this Bill, really quite miserable......  :of

Sorry Marky, old one is already sold  :of  and apologies about the hitch but thats the way it was when I picked it up  :of  ;)

whas below the rear window on th r/h side?

Connection for the baler's computer box.......

Swish new set of wheels there, Mart. Nice update throughout to be honest. Looks like you are being kept very busy and turning your hand to all sorts of things now. How long have you been here now?

Thanks Tris, certainly a fair bit of variety of late, that'll be 5 years as of next weekend  :) 

Very nice new toy you have there 8) 

Hope you will have many happy hours together :)

texas

Cheers Bas, fingers crossed  :)

Been a while Mart, good to see an update

bet you'll end up washing your new machine quite regularly !

Indeed John I could see that happneing, I was carting the cattle home with it today and got rather upset when she got mud on the rims again  >:(  ;)

Swish . nice word mate !

some good pictures mart, looks like it's still all going on for you there mate , well done  [img alt=:)]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/smiley.gif 

Cheers Marucs  :)  plenty of variety to keep me occupied anyway

• 2 weeks later...