At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really ben, most used silos round my nans way still do as far as i know, we had a big 40 ft odd high permastore one and several smaller internal bins along with a small galvanised silo outside to

do like that trailer on the 3095 mart, just the sort of thing i need at ash tree, might have to try making one of those some time, might even need measurements and a few pics ::):-*:-* ;):D :D :D

Aye it's a nice wee six tonner and does the job perfectly for keeping the combine unloading while the Marshall's hauling to/from the sheds........The boss was saying he appreciates me having the driving license even more when we get to the fields further up the road, we used to hold the combine up a bit by not having two big trailers but this way the six tonner and the 12 tonner can keep up just fine........

Pics and measurements shouldn't be a problem Sean, just let me know and I'll get them for you mate........ :);)

Nice to see the 8080 in action - no chance of anything around here thats for sure.  What year is the combine Mart?

She's an X Reg machine Joe so 1981/82 I think........ :) :)

Nice to see you at work...in sunshine!!! with your camera.

Good work Mart !

What's next for you on the farm then ?

Cheers John........ :)

Still a fair few bales to bring home and then we'll be starting work bringing the cattle home from the hill for their winter housing in the barn........A few odd we machinery maintenance jobs to do as well so plenty to keep us going........ :)

Fab pictures Mart, must be great doing your job and love doing it. :)

Cheers Mark, you're spot on, it's great to enjoy my work........ :)

yeah go on mart, ask the boss if he can let you do 2 or 3 acres first combine drive, show willing to learn with him, its a massey afterall mateyou have to learn somewhwere, and if your good, he might just let you use one next harvest proper than

Will see what I can do, may get a play around on one when we move them into their new shed, so will see hwo things go........ ;) ;)