tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

What a rough Belarus  :D :D

reliably informed it starts first time on the 3rd lap of the farm  ;)  :D :D

Like the second lot better Marcus. You do see the sights in your travels.  ;)

got loads here john , but untill recently havent been able to resize them as useing my phone not my camera , but the're all over the place on the pc , so trying to corral them into one file  :-\

ah with you, still on bulk trips to wales then, any new sights up there for us yet??

yeah still on the wales trips , & the cornwall, reading, southampton, oxford, henly on thames, hereford etc.etc.etc ....................... :D :D :D

although have had to have the last eight days off as trying to get my hours back in line , to get it right to average the wtd

work too many hours = have to have time off ;D ;D

wernt out oaky way a couple of  weeks back ??? were you, saw a rig like your new one, not seen one that way before

we're all over the place sean mate , there's another two like mine ,one running from lifton & the other from calne, & me from bridgewater, we're all ringing each other to see what works on one that doesn't work on another , my lorry keeps tripping the fuses when the trailer worklamps come on but the others are ok , my diff lock isn't connected up theirs are , darrens night heater doesnt stay on longer than 5 hours , mine & leigh's will stay on for 10 hrs +

yeah still on the wales trips , & the cornwall, reading, southampton, oxford, henly on thames, hereford etc.etc.etc ....................... :D :D :D

although have had to have the last eight days off as trying to get my hours back in line , to get it right to average the wtd

work too many hours = have to have time off ;D ;D

Your working right on my doorstep marcus, what farms in henley?

I know were mean marcus even ever go on Culham estate, Haines hill trust or a farm in Waltham keep your eyes open;) as were starting to shift ours now more and more

But brilliant pics that fendt on silage trailer just a little bit of overkill must say :D :D

Seen lot's and lot's of bits and peices then mate. Quite a selection to see from Fendt to Fergei mate. Nice photos too, any more info on theat FDL loader, is it a Sambron or something, another make in disguise? Loks a bit wet and misty on some of them days mate, yucky yuck!!

Keep on truckin and a blowin' and a suckin' Moley!!  :D :D :D :D

thanks chaps  will start takeing more now i can resize them !

phill, most of the work that way is covered by calne mill, it's only the organic stuff i run up there, even then if the loads are going the right way calne will also do the organic but have to collect from bridgwater :)

MDFord ^ mart, thought the 56 would tickle yer fancy's

oldford , yer going to have to have a few days off ill, or a sat morn to come for a ride round again mate :)

tris , re;FDI ,i  used one a lot at cricket malerbie farm, french built machine ,4w steer, crab& rear steer only options, cant remember the model number but it reflects the weight & reach of the machine eg ;2433= 2.4tns @ 3.3 mtrs .

not a bad machine for loading dung on concrete or from the field, but a deadloss for silage clamps.

2 speed shuttle hydrostatic drive , worked well but when the oil warmed up ,a loss of performance would soon follow especially on slopes , very, crude example of joystick controll, bit like the early JCB's 1 lever to opperate two spools kind of arrangement . like most machines , the door windows never really lasted long & the internal boom hyd pipes were a bugger to replace .

this was one of the last of this model, the range was revamped & recoloured to grey & orange , very similar in spec, but a bigger engine , same as before though , went well the first few years , but then loss in performance dictated that it was great at all the jobs except pushing up silage .

for what it was it was a good tool , but was swapped for a merlo just after i left 

nice :);D:D

always some thing different in the yard lukep

I'm catching up a bit with some older postes and this is really good and so varied!

Goes to how how scruffy and unkempt the average farms are.

Like Tris, you take care during the naff weather, Marcus !

thanks john, , went up on the mendips the other day ,lots of black ice about  :( :( :(

Am I getting old or is the traffic getting worse ?

20 miles of tailbacks on the opposite side of the M60 (thankfully!) when I came back from Anglesey on Wednesday night. Even a small dink on the A63 created 3miles coming out of Hull tonight.

Am I getting old or is the traffic getting worse ?

20 miles of tailbacks on the opposite side of the M60 (thankfully!) when I came back from Anglesey on Wednesday night. Even a small dink on the A63 created 3miles coming out of Hull tonight.

I think you are right John... we had a broken down lorry on the A14 the other morning... the traffic took a good 6 hours to clear afterwards  :o :o :o - I don't reckon it can be too long befoe some areas get grid-locked at this rate  :-\