9-5-097.jpg

9-5-0917.jpg

& the find of the day is this little fella an MF20d the ind version of the 550

9-5-094.jpg

9-5-095.jpg

9-5-0911.jpg

even still got the loader , but not used for sometime by the looks of it

9-5-0912.jpg

You have had a tractory day mate... you lucky beggar... You just HAVE to rescue that 20d from scraping duties mate... befpre it's too late to save her... she looks to be in good nick for now...  :-*

Lost the usual back window, front grille and air cleaner  :D Could be repainted into a v. nice 550.  ;D

You have had a tractory day mate... you lucky beggar... You just HAVE to rescue that 20d from scraping duties mate... befpre it's too late to save her... she looks to be in good nick for now...  :-*

i can take you there tomorow mate , make him an offer , you never know he might sell it !

Lost the usual back window, front grille and air cleaner  :DCould be repainted into a v. nice 550.   ;D

why would you do that john ? , matter of fact , you should see if you could buy it, you'd have one of each colour then ! :)

would like to see more of these yellow massey's about john now i've found a 20D i'll have to wait for a 30C (590)

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I've browsed through this thread, but that's half an hour of my life which certainly wasn't wasted! I was quite annoyed when the pictures ran out  :'(

Nice to see you visited old Bernie Worth! He doesn't have that 6650 forager anymore, he runs a Jaguar 850 I believe. When are you likely to be up this way again Marcus, i'm yet to see you out and about!!

Some cracking pictures and some great machinery you get to see, I like the old Claas foragers and my favourite has to be the tidy John Deere 7600 with green Massey trailer, brilliant  :)

Can't wait for even more! I take it ou don't hve beefcake with you anymore??! ???:D

Been a while since I've browsed through this thread, but that's half an hour of my life which certainly wasn't wasted! I was quite annoyed when the pictures ran out  :'(

Nice to see you visited old Bernie Worth! He doesn't have that 6650 forager anymore, he runs a Jaguar 850 I believe. When are you likely to be up this way again Marcus, i'm yet to see you out and about!!

Some cracking pictures and some great machinery you get to see, I like the old Claas foragers and my favourite has to be the tidy John Deere 7600 with green Massey trailer, brilliant  :)

Can't wait for even more! I take it ou don't hve beefcake with you anymore??! ???:D

yeah seen bernies claas mate , nice looking machine , but haven't been down there for a while , not often i really get down there luke , seem to spent most my days heading into wales or towards kent or reading area !

yeah beefsteak still sits on the dash  :D

Ah well next time your heading down this area let me know and i'll look out for you!

Can I request a picture of Beefcake chasing a piece of machinery down the road like you did before please  ;D

sorry mate not a clue what yer talking about now  ???:-\

some green & yellow & yellow & some red i expect  :D

here you go luke , beefsteak chaseing a feed lorry on the M5 :D :D

first one for people who like bright shiney wheels :)

255-5609Small.jpg

now to a contractors yard nbetween southampton & winchester

255-56096Small.jpg

255-56095Small.jpg

255-56094Small.jpg

chap was running two of these mowers

255-56093Small.jpg