tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

rough is it graham ? does sharon know you know ? :D :D :D

something you want to share with us steve ? :D :D

ah deliver cattle cake to MB Farms at stockbury just down the road graham  :) usually 6T of beef starter pellets, 6T of ewe rolls & 11T of beef nuts

now then a couple of pics of a tractor with a seemingly legendary status from all members, me included !

JOHN DEERE 7810

1516-6-092Small.jpg

1516-6-094Small.jpg

& just for my indulgence a very original 168

1516-6-093Small.jpg

thats a fair run up then marcus i know where you are have they still got the post office on the farm , ;) lovely 168 fella looks a nice i bet that is a nice farm ;) ;)

funnily enough graham , unlike eastbourne i can do that run in my hours ! as long as i get a good early start to get the M25 clearedi can make good time . as for the post office ? not taken much notice but the pub down the road looks pleasant enough.

What were they buckraking with, with the forage wagon?

Love that 7810 too  :)

got a JD handler about doing other jobs & just coming back to push it up every now & again

• 4 weeks later...

best post them up while i have them to hand i spose  ::)

think i'll probably start with some blue , then maybe green , some yellow thrown in & end with a splash of red , so in no particular date order really

mucky 4610

Image018Small.jpg

classic 7810 supasprayer

Image017Small.jpg

meals on wheels 7740

Image008Small-1.jpg

two TX 68's yearly checkups

Image015Small.jpg

a complete random for the group , a Track Marshall70

Image016Small.jpg

Very nice selection of machines there Marcus. I'll echo the previous comments on the 3650, gorgeous looking tractor. Ford 7810 spraying oufit looks mighty fine too, reminds me of a tidy Gem based setup around the same type of tractor that used to operate just down the road from me, the farmer has since replaced it with a New Holland TM130 and trailed Gem.

Just pop back and pick up that 3650 for me would you? What gleamer :-*

Good selection again, what dealer was the John Deere stop and where were the TX68's in they old nissen style stores?

the 3650, 7810 spray unit, TX's & the Track Marshall 70 all come from the same farm , around the havant /chichester  area also got a this chap waiting for harvest

Image014Small.jpg

also has a 4600 & 5000, TM165 & a C-IH 956  but couldnt get near them  :(

As Tris said, lovely looking 3650 there Marcus, somebody is certainly looking after that one.

they were all pretty well looked after mark , i think there's only a few workers & they treat all the tractors the same

Very nice selection of machines there Marcus. I'll echo the previous comments on the 3650, gorgeous looking tractor. Ford 7810 spraying oufit looks mighty fine too, reminds me of a tidy Gem based setup around the same type of tractor that used to operate just down the road from me, the farmer has since replaced it with a New Holland TM130 and trailed Gem.

starting to see more & more self propelled sprayers about now , usually a contractors machine rather than a farm owned one

starting to see more & more self propelled sprayers about now , usually a contractors machine rather than a farm owned one

Thats interesting to note, there's a number of contractors around here now using bigger self propelled machines too and most of the big potato growers near where I work run big Househam machines. Although there's still quite an eclectic mix of other combinations near where I live from Fastrac demounts, smaller self propelled Frazier Agribuggies, John Deere 7530 and trailed Knight to a Ford 6600 on a Ransomes mounted/front tank sprayer. Plenty of variation to look out for :)

some nice machinery in there shame about the 290 doesnt look all that bad that digger is a mf 50hxs must be post 1990 any way because the doors are one piece of glass ;) still plenty of life in those front tyres yet  :D weve had worse on ours the lad in the tyre centre asked us did we want a new tyre we said we wanteded it mended saidly he was polish and didnt get the joke ::)

nice collection definatly nice ford spray rig ;) and would like to see those two tx's side by side pacing through a field :o;):D

yes i thought the 78 was in good nick too, not much rust around the windows where they usually start deteriorating

unfortunately , the chaps feed usually comes from dorchester mill every month , so i can't see me getting back there any time soon to see the harvesters working  :(

Nice collection of pictures there Marcus - most mint too which is good to see ;)

yes got to admit colm, they were all pretty well up together & i too like mints  :-\

some nice machinery in there shame about the 290 doesnt look all that bad that digger is a mf 50hxs must be post 1990 any way because the doors are one piece of glass ;) still plenty of life in those front tyres yet  :D weve had worse on ours the lad in the tyre centre asked us did we want a new tyre we said we wanteded it mended saidly he was polish and didnt get the joke ::)

ohh the farmer said the 290 was the best tractor he's owned , used to be the farms main tractor also had an 85 loader in the yard for it ,& thats why he has in now on the slurry pump, it's not man enough to handle the bigger kit he now has , but he also doesn't want to sell it , thus a good retirement on the pump, still a shame to see it sat there .

not up on the diggers mate , knew it was a 50 something or another  ::) 

• 2 weeks later...

been having a pretty ferguson couple of weeks so far , but thought i'd start with a 16/32parlour thats being resurected after 4 years out of action

Image009Small-2.jpg

Image011Small-2.jpg

just waiting for some cows to have something to do, a patient 165

Image010Small-2.jpg

a peach of a tractor a 698T

Image013Small-1.jpg

the ever popular 390T

Image014Small-1.jpg

a rare sight out & about a massey handler 89??

Image016Small-1.jpg

clean 6270

Image017Small-1.jpg

happy chappie 362

Image015Small-1.jpg

the lady's a plodder 2640

Image019Small-2.jpg

a few newbies at the local dealer 7480, 6495 & 6480

Image026Small.jpg

another 7480

Image027Small.jpg

& left the beast till last the awsome 8690 i would love to know who's getting this

Image025Small.jpg