tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

wells rich mike's new jcb hasnt turned up but he has got a new diet feeder,  a Hi-Spec T20 looks very nice , no 956 on it though as it's in the workshop being sworn at  ;D

mike also gave me a bit of an insight to phillip & yourself , yeah nice couple of lads , but if it wern't for college, you'd never get out of bed  ;D ;D ;D

1312010Small.jpg

also found a gem of a 1212 at a farm near frome , thanks for directions tris  :)

DavidBrown12121112010Small.jpg

as per usual will finish with some MF ,oh & before you ask mark the trailers (weeks MF22 4tonne & weeks MF200 4.5tonne) are not for sale although i did ask  :D

1412010Small.jpg

14120103Small.jpg

Image0212Small.jpg

That is a well kept tidy looking DB 1212 Marcus. Tractors like that should be left as is in my opinion and not painted.

completely original from what i could see bill , would go so far as to say she may well be on her original tyres  :of  & with the early Q cab she must be on an S, T, plate ? not sure when the VQC cabs came out , Will would know

yes but if you were all those masseys would be in brilliant nick but on the other hand you wouldn't be able to move around your yard it would be so full  :P

somehow i don't think mark see's any problems with that scenario  ;D

tidy pictures as usual marcus, did them 2 mf silage trailers have the "tight on " doors or had they made swing mesh ones for them??? only seen them in the brouchures with the tight on system

no sean these has the auto hook catches fitted to swing mesh tail gates

362 with a yardscraper springs to mind!

I'd just like to have one really  :P that one!!!

ah got quite a few 362 pics here mate but i would think thats the last one to need rescuing !

but yeah i wouldn't say no to one , maybe a 565 would suit you , it's cheaper too !

Funny looking MF200's!!

Anything from Pages then, Drive?

apart from a valtra with a loader that i couldn't get a decent pic of tris , the 1212 was at Pages , he also had a snow blower in the hedge , that only needed a couple of new belts fitted !

whats funny about the MF200 ?

wish someone would make those massey silage trailers in 1.32 scale... used to use them sorts ..easy to tip over ::)

best get dan on the case then , i think he'd do well building something that didn't need 80hp+ to pull them

wish someone would make those massey silage trailers in 1.32 scale... used to use them sorts ..easy to tip over ::)

i have a 4.5 ton dropside weeks version i made a while back, easy enough to make, still have the plans i drew out somewhere for them sides come off, and tailgate works, also has the silage tops, only a colour swap required

i saw a britains MF200 on ebay the other day, ah here it is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Obsolete-Britains-Massey-Ferguson-MF200-Silage-Trailer_W0QQitemZ220537231415QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item33590b1837

I have a few years before i'm out of uni, so prices will have changed i would imagine by the time i'm looking to buy....

Keep taking your camera to work....

Alex