SCRATCH BUILT TRACTOR - AGRIUM

WHICH TRACTOR WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE SCRATCH BUILT  

181 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH TRACTOR WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE SCRATCH BUILT

• JOHN DEERE 7810
    • NEW HOLLAND TM190
    • MASSEY FERGUSON 7480
    • CASE MAXXUM 5150 pro

Im currently discussing a possible scratch built tractor with a guy who has been doing some work for me.

It will probably work around the chassis and wheels of a Universal Hobbies. But everything else will be built from scratch in resin. Incl bonnet, cab and mudguards

My leader at the moment is a JD 7810.

7810 tractor.jpg

Complete the poll and tell me what model tractor you would like to see.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

easy j dmad,you won't have to worrie about a choice as the fergy is storming away with it ;);D ;D ;D

I might have to use my blue stars at this rate..... bang a few votes on the case and then lock the poll!!

easy fp we will be watching the limits ,if your going to play underhand at least get the colour right.red.seriusly though,i would buy any of them ,even the jd as they all sound great,but the model world is missing the fergy touch and needs a boost from some thing different.

Sorry but I dont think the Farmmodels.net 7810 is any good.  For what it takes the time to do it.  Why ???  Its not right. Sorry the cab is nothing like a 7810.  The bonnet is off a crappy ertl model.  If it is going to be done it needs to be right.

I have to agree with Ian I made this JD 7810 for a customer,MX135 chassis,6920 wheels,ERTL bonnet and UH front linkage I spent lots of time and money making this model but I still don't think it looks like a Deere >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Sorry but I dont think the Farmmodels.net 7810 is any good.? For what it takes the time to do it.? Why ???? Its not right. Sorry the cab is nothing like a 7810.? The bonnet is off a crappy ertl model.? If it is going to be done it needs to be right.

The 7810 can be easily done using the ERTL 7410. Yeah it's plastic and has crappy wheels, but the hard work has been done.

The MF 74** will be coming out shortly

The Maxxum was already done by ERTL

The TM190 can be done by crossing a TM165 with a CVX170 and tweaking the bonnet

The model I'd lilke to see is the Case Magnum - possibly based on the UH ZTX.

Or to really ring my bell, make the best non-Fendt tractor ever: The New Holland TVT.

But, please, anything but the JD.

• 5 weeks later...

MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74**, MF 74** all the way do it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D