Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are you going to use for the webs then gav? was wondering about mine last night, have considered bending stapels and forming them taht way

Very fiddly stainless mig wire may be easier ive been thinking of a way to make webs for a while now ???

nice work Gav you dont hang around. i see alot of trailed tankers in Norfolk round here its SPs

ok gav, if you dont do at least 3 more, one for me fb and fp ,then you are banned from the site mate, dam that looks good mate

Now thats just plain mean. I MIGHT well consider making more of them depending on time taken and the cost of building this one, i'm enjoying the challenge :)

Jesus Gav!!!!! For every piec you cut in Styrene you should have cut in metal. Then once you knew it would go together you could have made a diecast one or two. Be worth an absoloute bomb I'd have thought.

Ok guys, i need your honest opinions on this, if i were to get these cast (i seriously am considering this) and a quantity of these produced, do you think there would be much demand for them and much would you consider paying for one ???

getting well on top of the job there gav time well spent , what about casting in resin ?

Thanks Marcus, getting it cast in resin is the possibility i'm looking at as to get it cast in metal i'd have to make the whole thing out of brass in the first place and i don't currently have the time to do that :);)

Now thats just plain mean. I MIGHT well consider making more of them depending on time taken and the cost of building this one, i'm enjoying the challenge :)

By the sounds of it you'll want to order alot as the orders are coming in thick and fast ;D

Whats the pink glue in the first pic? a 2 part mix of some kind??

Archived