Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

looking good gav, amazing what can be done if you have the patience eh, just had a though mate, what about the siku beet pick up cages for the underside if you do more? you could prob get them for nowt of that siku link

Thanks Sean

I'm working on that one as we speak but it may be difficult with the Siku Beet Harvester being discontinued, just got to find mine to see if they are the right size, if not i'll make them out of wire and cast a few :);)

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice work gav correction brilliant, but i'm going to sting you now  :D :D

You quoted ben twice and started talking about jas

NUMPTY

Trouble is through trying to sting me you've done it to yourself cos now if you want one of these the price has doubled ;D

Thanks Sean

I'm working on that one as we speak but it may be difficult with the Siku Beet Harvester being discontinued, just got to find mine to see if they are the right size, if not i'll make them out of wire and cast a few :);)

na should be ok, that french site had them for sale, but as long as you have the models range/brouchurel number, just fill the form out with that, and state what bit you want( ie black cages from underside) and they should send them to ya free mate ;) will try and find the link for the french site for ya to 

na should be ok, that french site had them for sale, but as long as you have the models range/brouchurel number, just fill the form out with that, and state what bit you want( ie black cages from underside) and they should send them to ya free mate ;) will try and find the link for the french site for ya to 

Ok thanks Sean, thaty would be a help to me :);)

Seriously Gav, this is one of the best looking scratch builds I have seen on here, thats both pics and members own creations. The detail in it already is just unquestionable mate.

Defender has been reduced to axle stands on the driveway now I reckon!!

Seriously Gav, this is one of the best looking scratch builds I have seen on here, thats both pics and members own creations. The detail in it already is just unquestionable mate.

Defender has been reduced to axle stands on the driveway now I reckon!!

Thanks Tris, all these comments just make me more determined to increase the detail on it.

Defender may be going off down the road yet :);)

Thanks John.

When i set out to build this i wasn't anticipating this response to it, its made it really worthwhile. After some thought i now hope to get some cast once i get the prototype finished so if anyone seriously wants one please send me an e-mail (not PM) and i'll put your name on the list, if i get sufficient serious interest i will definately set the plan into motion :);)

You know you'd done the same gav if you could have found a way to sting me  :D :D

Only trouble is youv'e gone and made a complete mess of it because Gav actuall quoted FB then F-p and responded to each;

Thanks Ben, i wish i knew to be honest although there were a couple of occassions where it wore thin yesterday ::)

Thanks Jason, hope to get it finished within a couple of days, just depends how soon my supplier gets more stuff in that i ordered :)

But then you obviously noticed your mistake and tried to cover it up by modifying the quote:

Trouble is through trying to sting me you've done it to yourself cos now if you want one of these the price has doubled ;D

Very sly that >:( >:( I think you should get an honorary numpty for being so dishonest ;D ;D ;D

Latest update- I've just fitted one of the Bruder traces to the tank fill elevator, despite one minor problem where i ended up with an elevator attached to my fingers ::) ::) it fitted in well, would like to here what the rest of you boys think to it :)

post-334-132638549528_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638549532_thumb.jpg

look spot on mate, just needs a few bars? on it to hold the beet on the way up and they are done ,

Thanks, i intend on putting a few bars up it, just got to wait for the glue to go off a bit, as i said in another topic earlier, it isn't fussy about what it sticks to where ::):D :D ;)

Thanks Tris, you're the second person to tell me to get a patent on it before it gets copied, wouldn't know how to go about it though. With a bit of luck i should get a good bit of it finished today i hope :);)

just been looking into the whole copyright side of things, it would appear that from the minute i started to build this copyright applied to it so anyone caught copying this model can be in trouble, well thats how the official bit reads to me, but if you've ever tried to read any paperwork from the government you'll know how difficult it is to interpret :-\ :D :D ;)

nice work Gav, its taking shape nicely, i'm so bl@@dy jealous!! :D :D :D

dont worry about copyright, i'm sure they wont mind someone replicating their model, they may even get you to make some more ;) ;) ;D

nice work Gav, its taking shape nicely, i'm so bl@@dy jealous!! :D :D :D

dont worry about copyright, i'm sure they wont mind someone replicating their model, they may even get you to make some more ;) ;) ;D

Thanks Ben, if all goes well on my next project copyright shouldn't be an issue ;)  Should be some developments on this to show you later tonight :)

Archived