Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the sounds of it you'll want to order alot as the orders are coming in thick and fast ;D

Whats the pink glue in the first pic? a 2 part mix of some kind??

No actually, its plastiweld only the paintbrush had a bit of red pigment left in it ::) ::):D :D

do you think you could knock a few up ??? ???

That is exactly what i'm considering at presnt, this will be the prototype, i will then probably get it cast so i can do some more at an affordable price, this all depends upon how much interest i can get in it as it involves quite an outlay financially on my part ;):)

i'm now in the process of making the lifter unit, pics to come tonight but before then i kept looking at the top of the tank and thinking it just doesn't look right so i've now redesigned it and i think it now looks more accurate to the real thing, also been putting the floor in the tank with plastic coated wire but i ran out before it was finished and its out of stock at my supplier at the minute :(

post-334-132638549386_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638549389_thumb.jpg

:o :o :o

Good effort Gav that is fantastic. It looks absolutly spot on.

I'd have one if you are going to know up a few. ;);D

Thanks, if a couple more people come forward to say that they want one its probably going to make the project worthwhile now  :)

nice work Gav, thats taking shape nicely, where did you buy your paitence ??? ??? ???

Thanks Ben, i wish i knew to be honest although there were a couple of occassions where it wore thin yesterday ::)

Taking shape nicely Gav.  ;)

Thanks Jason, hope to get it finished within a couple of days, just depends how soon my supplier gets more stuff in that i ordered :)

Very nice work gav correction brilliant, but i'm going to sting you now  :D :D

Thanks Ben, i wish i knew to be honest although there were a couple of occassions where it wore thin yesterday ::)

Thanks Jason, hope to get it finished within a couple of days, just depends how soon my supplier gets more stuff in that i ordered :)

You quoted ben twice and started talking about jas

NUMPTY

Archived