Hackett 16ft Mounted Chain Harrows

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the progress on these now Will any photos yet?

No, sorry havn't been giving it much attention lately as I have kept rather busy over the last couple of weeks. Pictures soon all being well.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Got the pics yet  ;D

This weekend all being well.  ;) I think a paint job will make them look as if there on the way to being done, so have found some Ford blue which matches up well, so will try and get that done on Friday when I get back to the farm and will ahve finished me mocks so will have some more convo time.  ;)

Will i have lots of technical drawings of parmiter harrows if of any help in the future goes for anyone else

Hi Dualpower, I mean Lashed no sorry xylon, sorry can't keep up.  :D::) ::)

Anymore on these drawings?  :)

Right have spent a few hours on it tonight and have got it all assembled and will paint it in the morning all being well. Trying to post pictures but my phone won't register on the computer anymore.  >:(

im backing you 100% the chain looks great and the size but you need to use smaller box section not chanaling ;)

keep up the good work :)

Yes I know, but it is a proto-type, so when and if I carried it on it would be developed, but yes I'm very pleased- have turned out better than i thought they would.  ;) Full photo shoot when I get them touched up and complete.  ;):) :)

damn good for a first ever scratch build

Cheers Civilpek. I shouldn't have posted that top photo doesn't really show them in a good light, but they are looking better for a coat of Ford Blue;)