some tractors from where i worked in harvest in Bedfordshire.

The Deere Hunter

:) Hi guys just thought i'd share some pic's with you that i've scanned.

hope some of you will enjoy ??? the track marshall was a 135, but a new engine was put in under warranty, a 155 was put in, done acres & acres mole draining, loved it to bits :-*:-* on salt tracks as well.

the 1056 xl 4wd was the first tractor i had, realy looked after her, at end of season spent a whole day power washing her, then a week polishing / painting. she looked the bizz. the next harvest went back....................she'd been sold in it's place a 5150 pro..yukk horrible thing. he got rid of it sharpish !!! MX 135 took her place then a MX150 joined her. everything the farmer owns is looked after regardless. a real pleasure to work with them, would still work there but moved to Lincolnshire.

by the way the farmer i'm talking about is Farmer Will's grandparents. ;) ;)2-1.jpg1056xl4wdcambriderolls.jpgtrackmarshall135.jpgcleanest1056xl4wdinBedfordshire.jpg1056xl4wdsimbas.jpg14552.jpg

The Track Marshall he's still got as far as i know, Farmer Will would be able to let you know for sure.

The tractor on duals all round is known as " THE GENTLEMANS TRACTOR " a 1455 xl

still going strong and does all the drilling on umpteen acres around a 1000 i think.

Awsome tractor,one of my all time favs. :)

The Track Marshall he's still got as far as i know, Farmer Will would be able to let you know for sure.

The tractor on duals all round is known as " THE GENTLEMANS TRACTOR " a 1455 xl

still going strong and does all the drilling on umpteen acres around a 1000 i think.

Yeah its still here and a 155 with a blade in a shed away from the farm- both are like new!  :o :o :o

Some lovely kit in those pics... thanks for sharing.... It's nice to see stuff so well looked after as well  ;)

Yeah he has got some lovely kit and all well maintained. He's got a lovely DB996 which I worked in last summer on the drier on the odd day- will have to get some photos! In fact all of the northern grain haulers try and take it off his hands every time they come into the yard, but no chance!  :D

;) ;) glad you all like, have some pics of the 996, will post some more pics up later, by the way, the 996 is a loader tractor and ....................still on original tyres and clutch !!! not bad on a 1975 tractor that use to do ploughing as well.

.......and still is btw!  :)

very nice kit , makes a big difference working in a clean tidy tractor , makes you want to keep it that way  :) :)

went to a farm today & they had a fair few newish NH tractors , all in an awfull state, seems like the drivers have got no pride in what they do  :(

:) :) yea it does, i drive a 17 meter cat telescopic on a building site, and shes mint, the fitter said normaly i put overalls on to get in cab, but yours i could get in it in a suit !! ;D ;D.

but i try to look after everything, just the way i was brought up, different generation now ::) ::)

pride in what i do and what i do it with. ;) ;)