NEXT CLASSIC FORD

bluegreen

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love for UH to make a 66/7600 with a Fritzmeier cab. We have the Duncan cab, the Fieco cab, the bubble cab and the SQ cab, but nobody has ever made the Fritzmeier.

Total agree about the Fritz. But not another 7600! Theirs too many Ford 7's knocking around these days. I just want a 3cyl speacily a 4600. Dont bother me what cab she has ,as long as they make the tractor! :laugh:

Total agree about the Fritz. But not another 7600! Theirs too many Ford 7's knocking around these days. I just want a 3cyl speacily a 4600. Dont bother me what cab she has ,as long as they make the tractor! :laugh:

You can never have too many 7s!

Saw a very tidy round mudguard Force 4000 at the local NH dealer today - would dearly love to be able to bring it home with me.

Saw a very tidy round mudguard Force 4000 at the local NH dealer today - would dearly love to be able to bring it home with me.

Really - have a look at the 4600!

I'd second all that about the Fritzy's - could do with a 3600!

Were is the NH dealer. ? Like to see her on there website. Speaking of 7's. A 7700 2wd would be nice in 1/32. ;)

Really - have a look at the 4600!

I'd second all that about the Fritzy's - could do with a 3600!

Passing by tonight in the dark there looked to be a 4600 Fritzmeier with a Quicke loader behind the 4000. Is that the one?

I like his spout adjuster.....

That tauarp is only a play thing for this lad. They have a JD 7750 harvester for the real work. Along with a few NH TMs & Valtras carting & mowing. His old Fords are a 4600,7600,7610 & 7810.