NEXT CLASSIC FORD

bluegreen

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NH 110-90 could be the next calssic ferd ::)

Its a Fiat but I would love one of them ;)

fancy parting company ;)

Both converted I'm afraid - one into a County 1474 and the other with Siku rear linkage and jewelled headlights ;)

Would like to see:

- Dexta and Super Dexta preferably Roadless

- Roadless 46 (or 3000 2wd for conversion)

- 5095 or 7400 or 6500 or any other six pot conversion

- 7810 with the proper bonnet (just as Paul Moynan is making)

- 8401 (Australian)

But for all of these, please make them correct, so not misplaced exhausts, wrong bonnets etc.

Regards, Jack.

We've been researching the 4wd DEXTAS & SUPER DEXTAs for some time and hope they will come to fruition within a year.

There would not have been many of these made / converted in real life would there ??? ???

There would not have been many of these made / converted in real life would there ??? ???

If i remember correctly it was only about 44 - all the data is in the back of the Roadless book - but then there were some converted on the continent also using Selene axles ;)

• 2 months later...

I did build a Scaledown Fordson Dexta 1963 myself a month ago, as it was an exact replica of the first tractor my father owned, but as a rule i do not collect kits too as there would be no end to it.. However i am still hoping for a UH Fordson Dexta as they seem to do all the Fordsons and are reasonably priced...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...