At work with Gav

Gav836

Yeah will still have the full suspension, air brakes and front brakes come as a package with the 50k option. On the other side of things the 50k option may help the resale value down the line on it is the other way to look at it. Another thing with the New Holland is that it comes with 3 years warranty as standard

Nice planting photos, Gav. My friends in Denmark are in full swing with a new 4 row Structural planter this year with a bigger hopper than the one I was using. Hoping he'll get some photo's for me.

The 7000 series is becoming quite popular down this way, Gav. One chap did infact swap his MF's for NH's this time. He has previously been with MF at least since the 3000 series I believe. :-\

NH seem to be on the up as said 50k may help resale value, air brakes/compressor is well worth considering for same reason but also if you have problems with electric switches on certain implements they can be replaced for an air alternative, just my thoughts and past experiences.

nice looking new holland, i was driving on on monday leading hardcore from a crusher, it was a 7030 with 50k air/suspension etc but had the standard gear box not the top of the range option  one, was loverley and smooth on the road, just slow changing gear i thought :-\

Some cab ones now:

Multifunction lever with direction control, speed control, range changes, cruise control, hitch control, two spools and headland management on it. Also in bottom of picture are the 4 toggle switches for spool valves and computer screnn at top

006-18.jpg

Dashboard

004-21.jpg

Couple of the screens in the computer for performance monitoring

003-19.jpg

013-8.jpg

Side console panel with 4wd, diff lock, Headland management settings, engine speed memory, pto control and programming buttons

007-14.jpg

i drive the T7060 from time to time and ya its better layed out but for feul comsumption id get a T6080 they are a animal to do work. freind bent the shaft on the T7060 yesterday Bed tilling so today he had to put the T6080 on the sub soiler and she did the job (under presure) but it made it more funn...

and i got a call a few min ago that 1 of the other lads put a TS115 in a ditch! took to teleporters to get it out! ::) ::)

Looks like a nice place to spend day, it may be something that will be joining the baling fleet where I help out with the firewood and baling/wrapping. I'm not a fan of spool toggles, it has to be levers for me I'm afraid!! I like the Engine Load indicator, that should help the students who think black smoke is a sign of efficiency!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The 7530's Gav are superb tractors and I would imagine the 7430 is much the same, you are right though..... The cabin isn't a great deal different to a 6900 to be honest. Some people like familiarity though and it isn't a bad thing. Look at an early 8360 and a late TM155.... a long production run but very similar cab layouts. The two tractors would be hard to compare in this day and age as all offer a lot to the operator, on comfort though the NH would win hands down.

Looks a very competant machine Gav. I've only driven a T6080, but i must say it was nice. Is the T7030 the smallest of the range?

Whats fuel consumption like compared to the 6920S on this job ?

Spool id colours are still as per Ford days I see, one of a dwindling number of links to pre Fiat days.

That's right Murray, that driver did say that  . ...  of his own 7530. I put 600hrs on one and it didn't drop a beat. The tractor is heading into it's third season spreading and it still hasn't.  ;)

I am sure there is someone out there who has a pig of a 7030 too. However, comparing like for like you have to take the good with the bad. :)

Sadly not on it now, tempting as it is to go back this season. ... But anyway, they have 15t Bunnings - being rebuilt this year after two years .....  but that is having had in the region of 30,000t going through each of the four machines  :of :of :of

Gav

all u need is a 7430 with full suspension, command arm, tvt 50k air brakes,  front links, she'll treat u right, the 30 series cab is more different than your 20 series you should know that, That Nh can does not look too bad but see that joysick with all the pokey buttons, wait until they stop working, I know of two in the region both with the joystick beening replaced, one of them twice!!

Too many handy buttons on on stick can also be a bad thing too

That's right Murray, that driver did say that  . ...  of his own 7530. I put 600hrs on one and it didn't drop a beat. The tractor is heading into it's third season spreading and it still hasn't.  ;)

I am sure there is someone out there who has a pig of a 7030 too. However, comparing like for like you have to take the good with the bad. :)

well that pig of a 7030 is what my neighbours got.

he sold a hesston spfh for a jf stoll drag forger and swapped a tm and a tl100 for a 7030 and within 27 hours of it arriving it brokedown took it to the dealers they said it sorted 15 hours later they had a t7060 till the 7030 came back!! :of

Well that looks a lot nicer then JD gav as you know I clocked 1200hours on one last year its a nice tractor don't get me wrong but its already 5 years out of date cabs c*** the suspension is worse then Claas just with cab suspension and were forever having niggles with it put it this way I'm thinking putting plough on hire NH this year!  I know I will get bashed by JD lovers for saying that but that's truth and I have spent a lot time in Fendt cabs and there better. Joy stick looks scary I dont think so and wont have any less electrical problems then a command arm Deere or Fendt joystick. Sorry but Deeres are outdated and way overpriced