BRITAINS/SIKU MF 135

This is another one which we have all seen.I am in the process of making a siku fergie into a 135.Obviously a lot to do still.This is just an old bonnet and grille to get the basic idea.I have removed most of the oversized steering linkage,removed some of the rear linkage and taken off the rear lights.Lots to do but I will post up finished pictures when its done .And I am painting it red ..........not blue ! ;):D

post-164-132638566076_thumb.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done a bit more work on the 135 this week.I now have 2 tractors part done.One has standard Britains 135 wheels and this one has the siku te rears and britains fronts all painted with red centres.I have also modded the rear linkage to make it smaller.More pictures as and when.Please feel free to comment,I would like to know what you think ,good or bad ?

Cheers  ;):)

post-164-132638567543_thumb.jpg

Umm... I can't QUITE see it from here Steve... it's my old eyesight you know... if you could just pop it in the post for me.... I'll have a look and mail it right back to you..

not

But seriously... I am with Marcus... she can't have a cab on her if she's a round wing Steve... And believe me she looks superb as she is...  :o

Do you want a copy of the original "round wing" brochure for some pics Steve... I can mail you it if you do  ???

Furthermore... I would LOVE to purchase one of these from you if you are making any to sell Steve please  ;D

Umm... I can't QUITE see it from here Steve... it's my old eyesight you know... if you could just pop it in the post for me.... I'll have a look and mail it right back to you..

not

But seriously... I am with Marcus... she can't have a cab on her if she's a round wing Steve... And believe me she looks superb as she is...  :o

Do you want a copy of the original "round wing" brochure for some pics Steve... I can mail you it if you do  ???

Furthermore... I would LOVE to purchase one of these from you if you are making any to sell Steve please  ;D

Thanks Marky,Please could you send me a copy of the brochure,it would be very helpful.

I am going to leave them cab-less but I also may try to make one which is fitted with square mudguards,although it may prove tricky.

I am currently waiting for bonnets,exhausts,front grils etc to finish them.I am also planning on making some to sell so ,of course you can have one.

Cheers for the comments. :)