BRITAINS/SIKU MF 135

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the rest of you for your comments as well,do you folks think the red wheel centres look OK ?

sorry but i don't agree with the rest for red wheel centers , the only 135's about now with the red wheels are concours tractors , the mainstay workers on farms today have the gray wheels , every where you look in magazines & tractor shows are red wheel 135's . tooooooo much of that nonsense  :(

steve you know what you like as do we all , but for me your tractors look great with the plain silver , they look great with the red as well  :) :) :)

personal preference for me says silver  :)

VERY true Mr B... Very true..

It was only the very first versions that had the red centres... Like you say... it's done to death out on the vintage circuit..

Personally... I do like this one in red though...

So Steve... One for Marcus in Silver.... One for marky in red please  ;D

Customers hey.. who'd ave em  ::)

sorry but i don't agree with the rest for red wheel centers , the only 135's about now with the red wheels are concours tractors , the mainstay workers on farms today have the gray wheels , every where you look in magazines & tractor shows are red wheel 135's . tooooooo much of that nonsense  :(

steve you know what you like as do we all , but for me your tractors look great with the plain silver , they look great with the red as well  :) :) :)

personal preference for me says silver  :)

Well here's my two penneth.........and you all know I am dumb when it comes to the tractor front.  :D :D :D

I prefer the silver myself, as I thought that is what they were supposed to look like. However I am undecided on the silver front wheels, but they look okay in the red.  I wonder if this is because I am familiar with the Britains version and the front wheels were smaller. ???  :-\               

Thanks Steve... I reckon I can produce the front badge for you if you wan't it... I have now scanned a Massey logo which will scan down to something really small... experimenting for Sean at the moment.... but I can send you some files you can print yourself on the correct paper if that helps Steve  :-\