hello everyone

noel

hi everyone,

just found this site and its amazing!!!

I worked on a dairy farm since i was 12 and have farming in my veins ha ha!

I cannot believe the quality of peoples models etc, unbelievable!!!

Well just though id say hello

Noel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum mate,

As you said the quality of model on here is very high. Make sure you check out the dioramas at the moment thats what gave me my inspiration when i first started. This forum is a lovely place to be with the lovliest people and Marky  :D :D Only joking have a laugh and enjoy!

Regards,

Nick

P.S Sorry Marky i was only joking * Insert angellic halo here *

greetings and salutations  newbie enjoy your experience with us      we don't bite    HARD anyway

we're all pussycats realy          bigt ones

We are all here to make your experience a pleasurable one

Welcome to the forum Noel, don't be to scared as you get to know us it's only F-P and Dougal aka SPN who are the dangerous ones

:D :D :D :D :D :D  oh ya you could get a sideburn rash from this guy :D :D :D :D :D

Good to see you take the plunge Noel and join the mad house. Hope we get to see some of your collection soon. It won't be long before your pulling off wheels, tearing rams apart and covering the kitchen table in spray paint believe me!!  :D :D

Welcome Noel! It's nice to see new members, because I agree with you this is a great forum. The members on here are great,very friendly, informative and have a great sense of humour. I have never been sorry that I joined and spend way to much time on it. My missus is not exactly in a toy state of mind, if you know what I mean.

Where are you from?

cheers Markus

Welcome to the forum mate,

As you said the quality of model on here is very high. Make sure you check out the dioramas at the moment thats what gave me my inspiration when i first started. This forum is a lovely place to be with the lovliest people and Marky  :D :D Only joking have a laugh and enjoy!

Regards,

Nick

P.S Sorry Marky i was only joking * Insert angellic halo here *

>:(  :'( :'( :'( :'(

;D;)

Noel... Noel... sounds like the start of my favourite christmas carol..  :D :D

Welcome indeed.... Nice to see a new lad on here... because frankly.... the rest of them on here bore me to tears  ::)

:D :D :D

Seriously though... enjoy your stay on here... I would recommend NewHolland 2 (Martin) to give you any help you need... the rest of the Mod team have a combined IQ of 3 since FP left  ;):D :D :D :D

;D;)

Welcome indeed.... Nice to see a new lad on here... because frankly.... the rest of them on here bore me to tears  ::)

Seriously though... enjoy your stay on here... I would recommend NewHolland 2 (Martin) to give you any help you need... the rest of the Mod team have a combined IQ of 3 since FP left  ;):D :D :D :D

:o :o >:( I would give you a punch up the bracket for that comment Fordison, but I will refrain........for fear of losing my fist  :D :D :D :D :D

:o :o >:( I would give you a punch up the bracket for that comment Fordison, but I will refrain........for fear of losing my fist  :D :D :D :D :D

i would too Scott, everyone knows Gav and myself have more brain matter than the southerners and northerners :D :D :D :D ::)....me and Gav are in the middle ::) ::)::)

;D;)

Seriously though... enjoy your stay on here... I would recommend NewHolland 2 (Martin) to give you any help you need... the rest of the Mod team have a combined IQ of 3 since FP left  ;):D :D :D :D

ohh that hurt

deere Mr ferguson

sean & myself are franticly looking through the massey massive rule books  for rule '3421' section '6785asub section 4589' 'lack of confidence towards other massive members', 'especialy those other members who are moderators in preference toward a ford fiasco member'  

regards

massive member  :-[

you'll love it here noel  :D :D :D

;D;)

Why thank-you Marky...... :-*;)

Any help you need just ask away mate...... :);)