The adventures of Marky and Fanny... the MF410 new to me on 18/11/2006 RIP Fanny

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Marky!!!

Whats happning with Fanny ???

Why don't you play with your Fanny anymore  ??? ???

Is it just because of Frankie  :-\ :-\ You perfer Frankie to Fanny  ??? ???

I even got this message before posting  :-\ :-\ :-\

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.

Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Where is Fanny at these days  :-\ :-\

Oh yeah... forgot about her  :-[:D :D

She's still in the garage... keeping dry and warm.. I'll be getting her out next weekend to move some plant pots for my mum and dad.... so I'll get some pics for you then  ;)

I got my finishing mower out the other day to grease it up... I'll be grass cutting again some time soon  ;)

As per my post above.. Mum and Dad had a job for Fanny today... moving some plant pots from their current house to their new bungalow... I only got one pic as I was having soooo much fun... here she is loaded up with a rhododendron or two...

she's alomst on 21 hours now as well  :o :o

IMAG0042.jpg

Still not a blemish on her marky, in the very very distant future when you call it quits you boy will be able to sell fany for a large sum as she will still be mint and proberly still be on the run in oil she will be that mint ;) Top work on looking after her tho

As per my post above.. Mum and Dad had a job for Fanny today... moving some plant pots from their current house to their new bungalow... I only got one pic as I was having soooo much fun... here she is loaded up with a rhododendron or two...

she's alomst on 21 hours now as well  :o :o

IMAG0042.jpg

Are you on red or white... for that job Mark ???

Thanks lads...

Bas... Fanny said she could pull that trailer no probs..  :D :D :D

Bill... I will exercises my right to remain silent to you question.. on the grounds that I MAY incriminate myself....

red  :-[

For me it has to be red for diesel but white for wine ;D ;D

It's a Kilworth... I picked this one as it's a lot deeper than most I've seen.. and it's a tipper as well.. removable or hinged gate... lightweight YET soild.. scraper blade.. gold plated linkage pins... OK OK.. so I made some things up  :-[:D :D

I may well get some new tyres before I die at this rate  :D :D :D

I removed yours and Denis's posts Mike. There was nothing particularly bad about them, just a slight OTT for the main board. I know innuendos can be taken in all sorts of ways in todays world.

I removed yours and Denis's posts Mike. There was nothing particularly bad about them, just a slight OTT for the main board. I know innuendos can be taken in all sorts of ways in todays world.

fair point but allowing a topic refering to a tractor called "fanny" on a family board should be brought into question, as i was only using the names of his tractors

Now then... Fanny is a womans name... and it trips off the tongue... Fanny Ferguson... she cannot possibly have her name changed... do we ask Fanny Cradock to change her name.. no... if she was Felicity Craddock it just wouldn't work.. same for Fanny... her name sticks...

You'll just have to stop being 'potty minded' and finding sexual inuendo to post you naughty boy  ;)

• 1 month later...