Frogshole Farm

graham

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jewsons came to-day to Frogshole farm dropped off two bulk bags of sand and two bags of cement, i have got a building job on, milk tanker came into the farm and new driver and knocked down my wall.

post-586-132638598563_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638598575_thumb.jpg

Father likes to see a bit of wildlife about the place he keeps feeding them pheasants I reckon he will have some of them in the pot or some of them rabbits. He keeps moaning about those crows one sitting on the fence post and one up the tree. ;) Was goingto to get the last bit of drilling done of the giant sorgham for the whole crop silage but the tractor got a puncture so the tyre fitters here now mending it and it's raining hard now so that's put paid to that. :-\ :-\

post-586-132638598594_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638598598_thumb.jpg

Graham, please explain how you made them and what you used! ;D ;D ;D

the bags are the britains fert bags cut down then i put the hoops on for the tines to go through then filled with sand and pva put on top i also done some seed corn bags the same they are in earlier pics next to combine but i dont think you see them

Superb detail yet again Graham.

Who makes the Pheasants?

the phesants i made britains birds of the tree of life with tails added and painted and the crows come off the britains scarecrow s and the rabbits are britains ones painted

the bags are the britains fert bags cut down then i put the hoops on for the tines to go through then filled with sand and pva put on top i also done some seed corn bags the same they are in earlier pics next to combine but i dont think you see themthe phesants i made britains birds of the tree of life with tails added and painted and the crows come off the britains scarecrow s and the rabbits are britains ones painted

cheers Graham, what about the cement bags ???