Frogshole Farm

graham

Farther was moaning that his trailer sheet was all wet so he has hung it up to dry and that it will keep the rain off the header. He had a brainwave and he went and bought an old Spar fridge box, he was going to make cream and youghurt. But now the Spar fridge box is a junk hole. The old spreader, the draw bar broke and the wheel fell off and that's where it has been left, he keeps saying that he is going to clear it up.

post-586-132638610192_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638610196_thumb.jpg

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to you all going to try and put some scatter on the roof of the house to look like the moss that grows on them and have got to put some lead round chimmney stacks and valleys , i did some tote bags with seed corn marcus as well but may well do some with cattle feed in  glad you like it old ford i do not know if scaffold is up to h&s standard  ;D ;D the box nick is an italeri kit mate 1/35 scale it would look about the size that would fit on the back of a transit mate

superb job mate, looks so real, and love the scaffolding at the back, ben will be after tips to make that you just wait and see

nice pics G!!, ;D ;D ;D

yes Sean i will ask!!.....i have actually started my scaffolding, just stopped halfway as i'm trying to make it kit form so i can re-use it!!

Graham, what did you use for yours? ???, is it al glued??

hi ben yes mate it is all glued  i used  BBQ kebab skewers and just sprayed them up i always use mitre mate glue with the activator bostik one it does not dry white then i use wood pva glue  hope this helps  ;)

yep.....i'm using plastic tubes from EMA but you can get connectors etc. for them, so i can move them around......static display is so much easier, i'm trying to hard! :D :D

The little green wellies, everybody that has  a Britains Quad bike rider has them. I'm afraid i amputated them off the bottom of his legs Mandy. And there is a set of black ones on the door mat at the front of the house, I cut them off of the ladies that you sent me. The buckets I have put in the calf pens. The flowers are from a railway model shop made by Busch of Germany. They ae just strips of what looks like foam and they have got some kind of sprinkly effect on top. ;D