Frogshole Farm

graham

The little green wellies, everybody that has  a Britains Quad bike rider has them. I'm afraid i amputated them off the bottom of his legs Mandy. And there is a set of black ones on the door mat at the front of the house, I cut them off of the ladies that you sent me. The buckets I have put in the calf pens. The flowers are from a railway model shop made by Busch of Germany. They ae just strips of what looks like foam and they have got some kind of sprinkly effect on top. ;D

Graham... you're a true innovator and that's for sure... there will be several legless figures appearing in Holly Farm shortly then ;D

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham Graham Graham  :o :o :o

Only just caught up with this subject and boy eck you have done the bizz yet again matey  :o :o

Just one thing mate that would finish off your genious skills  ;) ;) ;D

Ford Tractors placed strategically around your set up :D :D :D :D

again Graham thats supeeeeeeeerb!!! ;D ;D ;D

i really need to get my ass into gear, so much of what i have thought about is being done before my eyes :D :D :D

as i said before!!!!

Graham if i sent you some fujima kits and others could you glue and paint them for me?? ??? ???

send them down or when you are passing by ben what sets have you got fella  ;) ;) i will do them for you might be a bit of a wait thou

Will do, think i still have your address???, no rush though. I'll see what surveys i have planned and let you know ;)

thank you one and all it will all be at toytrac tris the tables are booked and the hotel rooms looking forward to it to and meeting up with you all  ;) ;)

Excellent!! Look forward to seeing you there then matey.  :)