Frogshole Farm

graham

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you mark how you getting on can you make it up to your loft yet fella :-\ :-\thanks jez if only you could box that smell and silage smells :o :o :o;)

not to bad now thanks Graham can get in to the loft now ,so i hope to get some more done to mine soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant - Keep on building but beware it will take over the spare bedroom and visitors have to be denied a bed for the night!

My office and dining room houses my diorama and I am running out of space.  Other half has converted the [unused] garage into a model/hobby room so that the 22 square feet of Leakey Vale can be laid out in its full glory instead of being stacked!

Oh it started with mini dioramas in a cabinet but it kept growing...

post-1227-132638636345_thumb.jpg

Best we see som more of your work aswell he who hails from the LeakyVale!!  :)

Excuse me - SHE who hails from Leakey Vale. 

I have plenty on my website but at the moment LV is stacked rather than spread out in sequence. Once I have the whole thing laid out in the NEW MODEL ROOM I shall take some more pictures just for you! :D

Woooooooooah there, apologies to the lady above for assuming wrongly!!! Ladyfarmer will be very pleased for the company no doubt of another female member on here.

Look forward to the photo's as and when they appear, cheers  :)

I thought the second photo was people looking at the building in which you have your model farm!!! I like the look of the muffins in pic 1.

Looks amazing through and through!!

Sorry to got slightly OT on Grahams fantastic layout.

Sue and Stu's Leakey Vale Heritage Park is amazing Tris... I visited them when I went to Newbury in July :)

I thought the second photo was people looking at the building in which you have your model farm!!! I like the look of the muffins in pic 1.

Looks amazing through and through!!

Muffins????  Hayricks by either Britains or Timpo or both.  Perhaps Ladyfarmer can elucidate confirm! 

"Bad spellers untie"  No spellchecker and I am NOT loading Google toolbar

Muffins????   Hayricks by either Britains or Timpo or both.  Perhaps Ladyfarmer can elucidate confirm!   

"Bad spellers untie"  No spellchecker and I am NOT loading Google toolbar

oo i like you already another bad speller here aint loading google toolbar either :D :D :D