Frogshole Farm

graham

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs a lot of work to get it up to any sort of standard Graham, you need to concentrate on the detail, it's lacking a bit I reckon. .....  ::)

Pah!!! Is it heck, it's a broody masterpiece that's what it is. Nothing short of absoloute first class building, representation, imagination, eye for detail, effort, patience, time, money .. ... .. Out of that list I think I can almost match you on imagination ... .. not too sure about the rest yet though!!!

Graham I cannot wait to see this at Toytrac, will it be part of it you take or the whole shaboodle?

many thanks great to read your comments , just on more building to make for farthers sheep ,then start doing some detailing :-\ :-\  the whole shaboodle will be there tris at toytrac looking forward to it two  ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I love it all Graham... especially the little 135 with the Duncan cab... and those trailers as well  :o

Marky I think it's time to book an optician for an eye sight test  ;) That's a Massey Ferguson "Flexi cab" not a Duncan cab.  Does this mistake in cab identity earn the forums Massey expert a numpty point  ;)

Marky I think it's time to book an optician for an eye sight test  ;) That's a Massey Ferguson "Flexi cab" not a Duncan cab.  Does this mistake in cab identity earn the forums Massey expert a numpty point   ;)

Oh dear - I agree with you TS135A driver - best get up then  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Also done a bit in the dairy, the plate cooler and the swinging arm that fills the tank this also swings out of the way and connects to the pipe coming out of the blue drum this creates a circuit, the blue drum gets filled with water and chemicals and then you can wash the inside of the pipes in the parlour. ???

post-586-132638624924_thumb.jpg

thank you all the pitchfork , fork, sheep crook, mandy are just some bits i made also made farther a slasher so he can keep nettles and brambles at bay he misses his knapsack sprayer , but organic now so no sprays

More from the Master  ;) lovely stuff Graham, the detail is wow ;)

that is grand coming from you garrett many thanks  :o :o ;) ;)

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( wonderfull Graham very nicely detailed. makes me cry evey time i look in. ;) ;) keep up the fab work :) :)

thank you mark how you getting on can you make it up to your loft yet fella :-\ :-\thanks jez if only you could box that smell and silage smells :o :o :o;)