Frogshole Farm

graham

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is.... and for once I am speechless (well... almost)... Frogshole MADE my day Graham... thanks to you and sharon for taking the huge effort to bring it down and show it to us..

I've got quite a few ( ::) ) Pics.... so I'll pop them up in a seperate topic when the eventually upload to PhotoBucket.

You are a PURE 100% 24ct SOILD GOLD.... Genius...

Oh... and a bloody nice bloke to boot  ;)

go for it jez the postion of the display was down to tris , marcus and old ford mate then karen and steven and warner gave me a bit more room for the dairy unit and grain store  ;) but it was a good spot thanks for chatting jez great mate

Graham, Graham, Graham  ;) or should I say Sharon  ;)

Fantastic effort mate, and WOW some display for your first attempt  ;)

I would say beat that but I don't think it would be possible ;)

Well done the both of you  ;) especially Sharon for putting up with an excited Graham  ;)

• 1 month later...

Graham , this is yet another fantastic layout from the forum members,.....I`ve complained for years and yes personally to britains about the lack of suitable accessories for us for our layouts......just shows you if you take what you have , you`ll never want !!

Like Marky , I showed a few of the pics to a mate of mine who`s an engineer, he`s blown away by the detail

You arent gonna sell it are you?

anyway thanks for sharing

John

still not sure what to do with frogshole farm it has not been put back up since toytrac , i would like to build another one doing some things a bit different next time , what do you do with a model farm i am not sure so it could well be ebay , but thanks for your interest and all your comments

still not sure what to do with frogshole farm it has not been put back up since toytrac , i would like to build another one doing some things a bit different next time , what do you do with a model farm i am not sure so it could well be ebay , but thanks for your interest and all your comments

i know what you mean i would like to start again myself but dont know what to do with ballylaw farms  :-\

• 2 months later...

rich the shows are good days out the ftf gives you good coverage of them but they are nice to go to when you get the chance,i have never been to spalding must try one day  ;)  marky put some pics up on the forum of the last toytrac and i think there was some pics in there of the parmiter sheargrab