What a beast!!!

P.Morrison

Whats her name - Snoopy????

may you meen the super snooy but then it shut be the 7488.

Any idea of the year and HP etc Mr M???

i found one on machinefinder.com and the only writing something tween 100 and 300 hp  ???

http://www.machinefinder.com/results.html?ticket=c02b4b3f0a3b36a33893121262a5328522c3e5fe&jdeere_dealer_id=0&pageseq=282696&intRedir=1177588027.8472509

thomas

Any idea of the year and HP etc Mr M???

Not sure on year, i was told 180hp, then i was told 210hp,

Should hear the snort, its amazing!!

Imagine meeting it along a road!!! Would love to see her at a t-junction, she would be out on the midle of the road before, you would see if anything is coming!!!! :D

Not sure on year, i was told 180hp, then i was told 210hp,

Should hear the snort, its amazing!!

Imagine meeting it along a road!!! Would love to see her at a t-junction, she would be out on the midle of the road before, you would see if anything is coming!!!! :D

Thanks for the info. Is your friend actually going to work it or is it just for a collection?

What could you do with it in this country!!!??

Its just for his collection, there mad about international, used to run a big potato outfit, all international and case ih's!! Now they have just a 35 way a 135 engine, a hydro, and a mccormick Mc115!

As far as looks go, it's a love it or hate it tractor isn't it. :D I love it!

According to good ol' Tractordata.com the 3588 was produced from 1978-1981, had 130 Drawbar HP and 150.41 PTO HP. and cost $51,300 in 1981.

Power comes from a 6CYL turbo 466ci (7.6L) International Harvester engine.

Transmission is a 16 forward 8 reverse powershift.

I am sooooo looking forward to the time when Ertl issues one of these as the National Farm Toy Show four wheel drives. I really like the 1/16 precision one but don't want to open that financial can of worms.

What could you do with it in this country!!!??

Its just for his collection, there mad about international, used to run a big potato outfit, all international and case ih's!! Now they have just a 35 way a 135 engine, a hydro, and a mccormick Mc115!

You could do road runs with her and rip the sides of parked cars though!!!

Nothing wrong with being mad about Internationals. I've got three dating from the early 40's to the mid 50's are they are wonderfully engineered machines.

Dear knows what they will do with her, prob sit for a while then be sold again, for something else, last time i was talking to him he wanted clean 1056, or 1255, or 1455, so maybe sometime soon!!

Who said there was anything wrong with internationals????  ;);D