down at smurfs

SMurF

ah OK i did see the join :)

um........er....... does that mean the shed splits in two as well ? :-\

The roof is removable so as to split it and the rear shed will have a removeable roof sectino and wall    Does that make sence

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

The building is now back to what it was before the accident (with a few modifications) and a bit more built aswell

Have just ordered some more wood and stuff from EMA so when it arrives I can get on with the rest of the cubicles.

So things can move on a bit now that the building bug has caught again.

Did a bit of working out of size of the overall total of area needed if I was to ever finsh off the entire farm and buildings and it works out to be around 12 foot square and that doesn't include any fields :-\  But that would be a long way off and i shall keep plodding on with it.

One of the buildings that is left at the mo is an old cattle shed that is 75cm X 20cm approx and i am hopeing to have a go at that over the summer over at poppa smurfs when time allows, Shouldn't take too long to build the shell, its what i want to do inside that will take time to make ;)

Thats it at the mo but shall keep you up to date on the progress from time to time

Regards SMurF

Ingenious. .. not the building but how a bloke with hands as big as shovels can do such an intricate piece of building!!  :D :D

No, it looks grand mate and there are still a few stall buildings like that round here long since filled with junk, dust and cobwebs.

Been a bit busy tonight/this morning ;D

Have 99% completed the cubicle structure  Just a bit of tidying up left and then its time to paint it all :-\

Getting late    Time for some zzzzzzzzzzz's

Shall post a picture on sunday of the recent progress ;)

Been a bit busy tonight/this morning ;D

Have 99% completed the cubicle structure   Just a bit of tidying up left and then its time to paint it all :-\

Getting late     Time for some zzzzzzzzzzz's

Shall post a picture on sunday of the recent progress ;)

Taking shape Scott looking forward to seeing the progress pics tomorrow  :)

Archived