down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

What a shame, most of the early pictures of the farm build have disapeared. I vow to keep this topic allive.

Since starting my job last year I have seen many implements ripe for modelling, I know that I have posted a few elsewhere on the forum but from now on I'm gonna put all of my stuff back on here as this page is my history on the forum and i do enjoy looking back at what has happened over the last 8 years since I found this site.

For that a little teaser of what is in the pipeline.

This is number 3 of a new line of mole ploughs that the place i work are producing. I have shot blast, painted and assembled the 2 production ploughs and i am in th process of making a model of one at the moment so shall keep you posted.

post-95-0-55867500-1379451461_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I'm still alive. Alas more than can be said about my ex boss. Yet his farm will live on in my model of it.

I have been in the shed again doing a bit of painting, but I just don't get much of a chance nowadays.

The collection is still growing at a rate and I still get lots of ideas for models to make .

Don't think i'll get to spalding as it is easter sunday and that is a shame but maybe October.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived