down at smurfs

SMurF

I need to start another one. . . card on order.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin the red corner. .. ...  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'll sit on the sidelines this time!!!!

good to see you back into it Scott, it was your fault me and Tris started anyway! ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Realy smart work Scot

ahem....................... i think you'll find it's Scott with two T's ol  ::);D ;D

will be good seeing you back at this mate , been a long time coming to see the whole farm all set up together  :)

ahem....................... i think you'll find it's Scott with two T's ol  ::);D ;D

will be good seeing you back at this mate , been a long time coming to see the whole farm all set up together  :)

Grief Marcus have you got a bee in your bonnet this week ... someone calling you Mark by mistake and then my typo... it's almost like the ol' numpty days ::);D ;D

ps and I always spells Stott's name wrong... it's tradition ;)

pps apologies to Scottt of course :)

ppps you're buildings are brilliant as I said earlier and thanks for sharing your work with us it's really inspirational

Grief Marcus have you got a bee in your bonnet this week ... someone calling you Mark by mistake and then my typo... it's almost like the ol' numpty days ::);D ;D

ps and I always spells Stott's name wrong... it's tradition ;)

pps apologies to Scottt of course :)

ppps you're buildings are brilliant as I said earlier and thanks for sharing your work with us it's really inspirational

a bee ? i wish i had mandy , shame to keep hearing about the sharp decline of the bee population  :(

but i echo your words, sctotts build is inspirational , along with garret's as i think they were to two first main FTF mega detail layout topics & it's inspiring so many members to do the same , we have some great layouts here at FTF  :) 

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Allas I have been neglecting my duties on my buildings for a while But It will be started again soon It is just sitting on the side in my shed waiting for me to do a bit more, I have been building a bit over time but just havn't got the urge recently. I have allso neglected the forum for some time which I will try my best to get back into

Regards Scott

Ps And where is spell checker on this new place

your not alone scott, ash trees been very neglected of late, as has the scratch building ,like you i just aint had time or when i do, the motivation ,but again like you, i am strating to get the call, few little things on the go with the aim of relighting fire my glue and knife lights in the head :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

To much beer and darts I suspect Scott... I hope you muster the energy to pick up the tools again soon mate... I do enjoy your work, along with the rest of the forum I reckon.

We dunt need a spelchekka eneway mate ;)

You aint wrong there Although I did get to the quarter finals of devision 2 singles on monday night

• 6 months later...

Lovely to see that grain drier and Laverda! Will you change the colour scheme from Someca orange to Laverda red though?

It would be easier to change it to a someca than to repaint it ;D But I aint too fussed as it's been that colour for a a few years now

It would be easier to change it to a someca than to repaint it ;D But I aint too fussed as it's been that colour for a a few years now

Your right only Someca was never sold in the UK. Hence why I was thinking Laverda.

Archived