down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that better? ? I'd much prefer to stay numpty free? ? ?allthough i do feel a Little left out sometimes ;) ;)

Don't say that, he'll spend all day tomorrow checking all you posts right back to the day you registered.  :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

some are but many i have put back into theire box as an experiment too see which would go back in easily  for a previouse topic

Trouble is  against my morals regarding models in box's i think they look quite good

the UH ones will stay in box for the time being

it allso disguises which i have got recently without the missus knowing which ones ;) ;) ;)

Bought it just to put the mower on i thought it would look good in reverse mode

I like it

Got the JD just for some more abuse off you    I'm getting quite a few at the moment ;D:D;)

Plus the fact it is one of the better britains of recent times

Bought it just to put the mower on i thought it would look good in reverse mode

I like it

Got the JD just for some more abuse off you    I'm getting quite a few at the moment ;D:D;)

Plus the fact it is one of the better britains of recent times

I have to say Smurf that JD is a good model isn't it - I won mine in the Xmas raffle and I am impressed with the quality - DOESN'T STOP IT BEING GREEN THOUGH !! (Just thought I'd add that) - I cannot understand the vast quality differences with some Britains models - it just makes no sense to me  ???::)

I have to say Smurf that JD is a good model isn't it - I won mine in the Xmas raffle and I am impressed with the quality - DOESN'T STOP IT BEING GREEN THOUGH !! (Just thought I'd add that) - I cannot understand the vast quality differences with some Britains models - it just makes no sense to me   ???::)

your not the only one :);), it doesn't make a lot of sense with most of us :) :) :-\ :-\

quite a collection there smurf  :) :) :) surely she'd notice the pile of boxes gets bigger & the bank account getting smaller ?

oh yeah by the way :

Its a good model, well worth the investment as it would probably sell for scap for more than you pay for them..... weighs a ton!!

in your own time FB ;):D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived