down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks just the job Smurf, very nice indeed. I am liking this brick sheeting you use alot. May have to have play with that myself. Is that EMA aswell?

yep    mps-88 :)

roof just needs spraying and some chimney stacks + guttering and down pipes but will have to wait untill warmer weather to do srraying

so will carry on with the rest for a while

would have liked to finish house but hey cest la vie

Smurf, round of applause for you mate. Thats just brilliant, your going to be giving these dolls house fanatics a run for their money at this rate. Your yard is going to look incredible.

:) :) :) :) :)

Smurf, round of applause for you mate. Thats just brilliant, your going to be giving these dolls house fanatics a run for their money at this rate. Your yard is going to look incredible.

:) :) :) :) :)

I am a doll's house fanatic  sort of  well i have been making the same house in 1/12 scale for the last 7 years  but lost intrest when i started doing my farm again    but still like to dabble with doll's houses now and again  as my niece has one and my father is building a true scale dolls house out of oak    going to look smart

I am a doll's house fanatic   sort of   well i have been making the same house in 1/12 scale for the last 7 years   but lost intrest when i started doing my farm again    but still like to dabble with doll's houses now and again  as my niece has one and my father is building a true scale dolls house out of oak    going to look smart

With your attention to detail and your ability to get things looking spot on I should have guessed!! What a handy thing to have as a bit of experience. Glad the dolls house has taken a sideline though as this project is making Deere-est a very hapy boy!!

don't do 1/24 it is too hard to get lots of different articles for houses   24th scale is realy for the die hard dolls house fan/miniturist

go for 1/12th scale and you can get anything you could think of for it

there is also 1/16 scale which is children scale so you could allways put the odd tractor in there

take a look at this

www.dollshouse.com

www.maplestreet.co.uk

Archived