down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smurf, I'm not going to say this has been plain sailing. I am sure you have had some problems to overcome along the way etc, it's only natural. But the stuff your churning out is worthy of mass production if there was ever a way of building it quick without losing the workmanship. Ever get the feeling alot of the things you touch turn to gold and all that?!!! Seems that way but then we don't hear the swear words used between the sets of photo's!!! With an MFs in every corner your farm is going to be a real set piece from any 60's - 80's farm.

What do you mean 60-80  i'm still in that time frame  all our tractors are from that era :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

as for swearing  since ive been building models i don't get frustrated  i just work it out  and overcome the problems

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

What do you mean 60-80   i'm still in that time frame   all our tractors are from that era :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

as for swearing  since ive been building models i don't get frustrated  i just work it out  and overcome the problems

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I think I need to revert to the Smurf Code of Practice when it comes to building then!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Thats quick for a Sunday Morning Marcus!

SUNDAY  :o :o  ,where'd saturday go   ???

thats the trouble when you start work at silly hours :-\  i seem to be a day behind  ::) ::)::)

No marcus six months gone as in pregnant. ;) ;) :D :D

;) i know i'm just joshing  ;D  might be worth a try swaping her & 8 1/2 months though as it will soon get screamy farty , that's the baby  not the wife............ although sometimes it's hard to tell  :-\

i was gonna reply with something as bad but didn't want to take the light of the usual comedians!  :D :D :D :D :D :D  ::) ::)

awwww don't be like that ben we're always laughing at with you  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived