down at smurfs

SMurF

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Share the same sentiments as TBF on the last installment Smurf. Absoloutley cracking. Looks like alot of cutting and sticky but sure as eggs is eggs you are making the effect work. This is some building program you have got going, every series of pics brings new surprises. Great stuff.  :)

Very nice work Smurf, lots of hard work still to do. Those brick panels your placing on the house must take a lot of care and patence to do. Can't wait to see your yard when it's finished, it's coming on well, will you post a pic of all the buildings you've done so far?  :) :)

As requested  :)

post-103-132638514211_thumb.jpg

May be guilty of overkill then with mine Sean... mines on 19mm board  :D :D :D::):-[

i guess it depends on if your moving it round a lot or not really,mines stayingput,only really moved from shed to loft when its built,don't envisage moving it arround a lot,, i guess if it had been thicker i could have drill ed uprights in like james and others,but the superglue holds the,m on well anyway

You could always bond some 6mm to the base if you did want to move it about

One day maybe in the future it may be possible to have a forum meeting to show off our collections in real life

It would be an interesting prospect for a show of collectors not dealers

the town and country festival have similar sorts of events for Carnival,Model railways,planes,dolls houses and alike

As for who does the best buildings It doesn't matter because it is just the fact that so many of us are having a go and sharing what we produce and hopefully inspire others to have a go and make their collection more realistic other than being a tractor and implement on a piece of AstroTurf.

We are here to give help and tips to anyone who wants to get started in this type of collecting and we want them to enjoy it

Archived