Another MF 5455 modification - gone a little further this time......

I am no expert in this conversion/mod game but after fettling one previously I decided to have another go with a 5455.  The only 'bought in bits' were the row crops from Mr Towse.  Instead of just sticking the wheels on I set them at roughly 80'' - about as wide as I have used row crops at anyway.  Then the usual other tweaks.

post-36-132638604716_thumb.jpg

Thats looks great.. quite right to spacer the wheels as well... Very nice model... You need to convert a sprayer now then as well  ;)

I do - but which one - I can't buy one of those Britains JQ ones - I would be too dissapointed!!!!

Small thing to notice in the grand scheme of things you have done. . .. . but. .. .. . genuine MF warning beacons!!! Now that is attention to detail!! Looks nice for all the work you have done to it Andy.

Thanks all for your comments - you wouldn't believe how long it took me, being a relative novice and all.  As for the beacons I make them myself - usually an all black mounting but as this was for meself I did the proper thing and did the silver half way mount too.