New Case puma 210 + simba

bluegreen

Oh man that is off the hook, I will have to get my second one, I have the Arizona Dealership model 210 but will order the euro version for my carpet farm......"Steve find me some more implements to hang fron it" :D :D :D

now i aint a big "modern " britains collector but i must say i do like the look of that puma, britains seem to be getting it right just latley  they seem to be listing to some remakes like the tyres they have fittted, and the detail insdie the cab,might have to purchase one  of those at some point

now i aint a big "modern " britains collector but i must say i do like the look of that puma, britains seem to be getting it right just latley  they seem to be listing to some remakes like the tyres they have fittted, and the detail insdie the cab,might have to purchase one  of those at some point

Wait for the TM-A (or T7000 as girls call it). Much nicer colour.

Hi Everyone  ,

Pumas tyres are much more like siku ones on my JD6920 than the plasticy ones on JD7930 :'( as for hitch you guessed it "no change"

I have to say that good tyres make a lot of difference to these models, we all remember the crap ones on JD7920 and were grateful for improvement on 30 series models :)  but these ones are best britains yet ;D

I wonder why they didnt put new puma style tyres on JD 30 series ???

Does anyone know when UK spec New Holland T7050 is released??

Hi Everyone  ,

Pumas tyres are much more like siku ones on my JD6920 than the plasticy ones on JD7930 :'( as for hitch you guessed it "no change"

I have to say that good tyres make a lot of difference to these models, we all remember the crap ones on JD7920 and were grateful for improvement on 30 series models :)  but these ones are best britains yet ;D

I wonder why they didnt put new puma style tyres on JD 30 series ???

Does anyone know when UK spec New Holland T7050 is released??

for hitch you guessed it "no change"

Thanks for the answer. But i will also order this beauty.

Texas

The Puma 210 tyres are far chunkier than 195 USA edition.  If I bought 195 I would rebadge it 165 with such skinny tyres ;D

I think Puma has terrific nose on it , with curving lights creating a aggressive appearence.  Much better than competition in my opinon.  T7000 not as nice in design but I just love that electric BLUE paintwork :D

The Puma 210 tyres are far chunkier than 195 USA edition.  If I bought 195 I would rebadge it 165 with such skinny tyres ;D

I think Puma has terrific nose on it , with curving lights creating a aggressive appearence.  Much better than competition in my opinon.  T7000 not as nice in design but I just love that electric BLUE paintwork :D

i liked the look after that maybe thats why they called it a puma theyre aggressive arent they

I always like the front of the MX and CVX tractors as it was but yes the Puma does look and namely so, sound trendy. Have to agree though, CNH blue is eye catching and the glacier white wheels set it off a treat. Sorry, OT!!