Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how much would a second hand parlour like that be worth Graham direct line i take it or have the jars been removed  :-\ :-\ :o

the parlour was direct line simon that one was £8000.  then the cost of getting it out and installing again, it is not going back in the same size it will be put back in as a 10x10 plus it will have feeders

Interesting to see a dump box and blower like that Graham.

The Steyr is the CVX in Steyr colours looks much nicer I must say ;D

the dump box looks very tired i must say but they still use it i think they stuggle to keep up with the forager with it ,  i have never came across a steyr before i thought it looked ok to nash  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

just a few pics from around the farms i have been on lately

DSCF3074.jpg

DSCF3078.jpg

DSCF3082.jpg

DSCF3083.jpg

the last two are from a farm where i was working that show there cattle and they had a cattle judgeing show at the farm with the regional holstien society they spent all week cliping and washing the cows for the event good evening thou plenty of drink and food  ;D

DSCF3101.jpg

automatic calf feeder at plumpton college

DSCF3106.jpg

thanks texas the cattle did look well i must say  ;)

DSCF3107.jpg

DSCF3110.jpg

these trailers seem to be popular in model form at moment so thought i would add them

DSCF3111.jpg

DSCF3129.jpg

DSCF3127.jpg

DSCF3122.jpg

john deere have come on in leeps and bounds

Loverrrrrly Deere in the shed Graham. .. were the keys in it?  :)

As for washing cows. ... you just know if you turn your back one is going to crap over the side of another  :D :D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...

im no expert but i would like to see it push a 18t load of silage up a 45degree sloap brfore the next one gets there

and that has three other tractors helping

and its not pushing much

and ist not a very steep sloap

and its maize which is easier to clapm unlike grsass in my oppinion it dosent all bunch and lump like grass

No your not an expert, because 400hp with wide tracks could easily push and roll 18tonne of silage up a 45 degree slope. If a 180hp wheeled shovel can, a Piste Bully would easy.

Why do you think they use Bulldozers for stack work in US/NZ?  ;)

That big MAN was in one of the trucking mags a year or two ago with it's previous owner Graham. Can't remember the guys name but I think he ran three with lightbars, alloy wheels, bull bars the works.

I love that farmyard, what a stunning place. See where you get your inspiration from now mate.

No your not an expert, because 400hp with wide tracks could easily push and roll 18tonne of silage up a 45 degree slope. If a 180hp wheeled shovel can, a Piste Bully would easy.

Why do you think they use Bulldozers for stack work in US/NZ?  ;)

got to be honest powerstar is right  ;)

like that man alot  :P thats nice that they have carried the the swirls down the crash bar  :) not done that often but is a nice touch  :)

graham have you been to gelli aur college in llandilo,carmarthenshire ???

• 4 weeks later...

Nice pics there Graham......Don't think even I would have climbed up the silos for pics though - I'd have to keep both hands on the ladder if I did so wouldn't have room for the camera...... :D;)

used to love going up the top of our big permastore, lovley views, especially when they were doing low flying arround the area, almost felt like you were along side them as they used them for route o nthe exercises, would quite oftern fly over and turn using it as a land mark

i think them silos are 85ft tall they are nearly forty years old made me puff climbing them but worth it  ;) been on a an estate on sussex border today and these turned up ,come down from malton yorkshire the farm giving up milking 99 cows on three artics , there are two more load to bring down the merc and the renault are from bury st edmunds and the man lorry from kent a village called grafty green

DSCF3261.jpg

DSCF3263.jpg

DSCF3265.jpg

DSCF3266.jpg

DSCF3268.jpg

DSCF3269.jpg

around 340 texas in milk another 45 monday , i think by this time next year he wants around 500 a lot of building work to do and new parlour to install.he is making a new maize clamp at moment would like it bigger but can not get the concrete panels in time

Archived