McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brought in the new gates for the shed, i forgot to put the diagonal strengths in :-\ don't know wether to leave them like this or what :-\

DSCF0784.jpg

DSCF0785.jpg

DSCF0786.jpg

DSCF0787.jpg

DSCF0788.jpg

decent height clearence

DSCF0789.jpg

i'm glad a bale can fit in above the gate for it means not having to open gates to fire a bale in 8)

DSCF0790.jpg

ould combine fits perfect :-*

DSCF0791.jpg

DSCF0792.jpg

just need the rear cladding and roof done and the ramp to enter the back of the pit and just little details

so what you's think of that ???

yes berry its going to your farm ::), i meant i see why he has designed the shed that way now

to be honest, it's an awkward shed in real life aswell :D but i think the way i designed mine is slightly easier :-\ the real shed has an underground slurry tank and you take the slurry from the left pen and it's just a big concrete slab over it, but i don't want it inside the pen because in real life it's a cod for you canny take slurry out while the cattle are inside :-\ though i don't know what way i want to have the slurry point :-\ any ideas ??? maybe even a pipe/tube coming out of the ground at the outside of the shed ???

if its going out the side then it would have to be a sunken style pit wouldnt it??? if so just make  a bank of plaster of paris and turf it up, with a small jetty style walkway out sao far and a loading point??

so it's sort of rasied above the ground roughly by about 1cm? :-\ might do that ;)

our banks were 6ft high,but they do vary,seen some round here with just a fence round it, others with a 2/3 ft hight ridge round and fence ,they kept a lot of the soil from the hole to make them and spread the rest over the field to loose it ,  in a swiming pool shape about 25 m x 45 m from memory

Archived