Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what i was thinking  :-\ :-\

BUT...means i'll need to spend more time round Markys in his tool shed though  :D :D :D

i recon he'd be more than happy letting you loose round his workshop :-\ :D :D :D

i recon he'd be more than happy letting you loose round his workshop :-\ :D :D :D

i let him cut things up, i know he likes it ::), i can see the evil glint in his eye.... :D :D :D :D ::)

Sod plastruct

Have looked at using Plastruct, but it has no strenght the wood lacks the detail of plastruct I beams. The sheds have alot of rigid strenght in them thanks to the timber uprights. I think that plastruct would leave them to weak. If any of that makes sense? :D :D

i let him cut things up, i know he likes it ::), i can see the evil glint in his eye.... :D :D :D :D ::)

yeah he's imagineing that it's yer fingers  :D :D :D :D :D:-\

great shed sc, you've out done yerself again  :)

Have looked at using Plastruct, but it has no strenght the wood lacks the detail of plastruct I beams. The sheds have alot of rigid strenght in them thanks to the timber uprights. I think that plastruct would leave them to weak. If any of that makes sense? :D :D

makes sense to me!....no seriously it does!  ;D

If you paint the wood concrete colour then it will look like the precast concrete portal frame barns made by Atcost (sorry to speak like a civil engineer, but I am one)  ;D:D;D

Never thought of that not a bad idea that must try that with the next shed.

in the writing it says that u are going to put a ramp in were is that going and why ,u dont need a ramp ???

Rich, at the back where the wall is, the pit will have a split level fill area. I'm planning to fit this shed into a Diorama with a small hill in it. The front of the clamp will have a removable barrier to allow the pit to be filled level from front to back. There's alot of this style of shed in my area because we have alot of hills!!

I'm doing all the buildings first, hope to have all the fields and bits and pieces finished by September this year. I must be mad ::) ::) I can't wait to get a copy of Classic Tractor, I believe there is one hell of a layout in it this month.

I'll have to get a few of Fps silo sections to make the Maize silage pit from soon!

I'm doing all the buildings first, hope to have all the fields and bits and pieces finished by September this year. I must be mad ::) ::) I can't wait to get a copy of Classic Tractor, I believe there is one hell of a layout in it this month.

I'll have to get a few of Fps silo sections to make the Maize silage pit from soon!

Yea there is, anyone know who's it is??

Might want one of them silo's G!!!

Archived