Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to route mine into the base a little I think  :-\ - Will make a stronger join as I have a habbit of dropping things or leaning on them  :'(

When waitin on the mechanic to come fix the massey?? Yes?? Thought so

I'm going to route mine into the base a little I think  :-\ - Will make a stronger join as I have a habbit of dropping things or leaning on them  :'(

I know the feeling!!

Shed looks fantastic, up and over doors are something I'd like to experiment with when I get back to the biiger shed building. Concentrating on a vintage farm now though. Taking in all these ideas though!! ;)

I know the feeling!!

Shed looks fantastic, up and over doors are something I'd like to experiment with when I get back to the biiger shed building. Concentrating on a vintage farm now though. Taking in all these ideas though!! ;)

Deere-est have you got Frank Hendersons book, Build your own farm buildings? There is some great plans in the centre for buildings designed between 1940s-50s. Some great ideas in it that will work well in 1/32

excellent work Garret....and your doing a few at once!......you got too much free time! :) :)

nice to see you also have the Orange compressor ;)....and yeah whats age got to do with it!! :D :D :D

why no ridge beams or bracing :-\ :-\ ???::)

Deere-est have you got Frank Hendersons book, Build your own farm buildings? There is some great plans in the centre for buildings designed between 1940s-50s. Some great ideas in it that will work well in 1/32

Could you PM me some information on this Garret? Should have another bundle of Scaloox on Monday. Havnt finished the other one yet!!!

Could you PM me some information on this Garret? Should have another bundle of Scaloox on Monday. Havnt finished the other one yet!!!

that reminds me, i need to make a truss for Marky to clone  :) :)

Quick, finish it off Garret then you can do mine!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Fp yours is catching up, your shed looks like the pics with the Merlo in them, I should start cladding Tuesday.

MF bought lots of the stuff, just careful how I cut it.

Somehow i thinks this shed won't fit into clio

Might need to steal the pickup

It would if you didn't have all those bloody speakers in it  :D :D - Looking EVEN better smallclass - my favourite barn on here so far that one  ;) - what colour green  ???

Archived